Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Banned
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bout to take shrooms and go on a sunrise hike. It's only my second time taking shrooms, it's about a 30 minute hike to the top of the mountain and its a tad dangerous at the top. Am i bout to die?

Guys. Quote me please cause I'm bout to tell y'all some shit when I wake up from this deep slumber

·
Banned
20,715 Posts
UnoDeuce said:
I'm bout to take shrooms and go on a sunrise hike. It's only my second time taking shrooms, it's about a 30 minute hike to the top of the mountain and its a tad dangerous at the top. Am i bout to die?
dont do it fam, I smoked weed while mountain climbing. Came this 👌🏽close to dying

·
Banned
101 Posts
So that and next thing you know you're convinced their is a murderer out there killing all your friends and once you come out of your trance you realise it was you who murdered everybody, haven't you seen the movie shrooms fam that film was actually taken from documented events

·
Banned
33,233 Posts
tchortsunk said:
So that and next thing you know you're convinced their is a murderer out there killing all your friends and once you come out of your trance you realise it was you who murdered everybody, haven't you seen the movie shrooms fam that film was actually taken from documented events
this a real movie ?

·
Banned
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
PrinceSmooth said:
details please
Griswold said:
LMAO what happened OP?
I've never been so terrified in my life...
It was about an hour and a half drive to the hiking trail after I took the shrooms and I was with three friends that were sober. Only one knew I was tripping at the time because they're relatively clean cut friends...
Anyways, the whole drive I was extremely uncomfortable and seeing shit. Stars dancing around, feeling like we're about to die, shit like that. I just wanted to be stationary so I could gather my thoughts. As soon as we parked, I got out of the car and it was still dark and I took a piss and I felt the warmth of a heavenly bath fill my body, it was amazing. However, I was tripping massive dicks and couldn't enjoy it for too long. We had a 2 mile hike up this mountain and I swear to God, I hit SO many spider webs (I don't know if they were real or not) and shit myself because of how crazy the bugs looked. It was terrifying and I had no situational awareness...I was sweating profusely. We got to the top of the mountain and I quietly explained to my friend that I was insanely fucked. I was scared out of my head and was seeing bugs and shit crawling in my skin and it was not lit

But then the sun rose, and we were in the clouds (it was really foggy) and it was by far the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I felt like I wasn't on earth, and the sun was a different star, and I was in heaven...the trees below were shifting and warping like water on a windy day, and even the most colorless flower interested me.
I don't know how to explain it, it was simultaneously the worst and best thing I've ever experienced in my life. It's safe to say I'm NEVER doing shrooms again though. I was incredibly fucked and was having suicidal thoughts at one point. I made my friend reassure me we weren't going to die.

Here are some notes I took throughout the whole ordeal 😂:
"Fuck
Riding to the mountains all shroomy
Listening to riff raff
I do not feel okay
My phone is a foreign land. My fingers only dance upon the surface. What is inside the iPhone 6?
Slosh !
Riff raff the goat. Mountains goat.
_ mountain goAts? God tight.
Bro. The trees are covered in white. But they're just leaves. Flowers! Wow.
I can't tell if all of these trees have white flowers or if it's just the light from the headlights of the car. Maybe God trying to tell me that whites are superior?! (<<<this was 100% a joke btw)

I'm seeing dots everywhere. Every ducking where. Listening to drake. Wow.
My head dots are in my vision everywhere. I think I might be about to pass out

At the top of the mountain. Wow. This is unlike anything I've ever seen. So silent. Everything around us is moving. I am a tree.

I am on a different planet. The way things move are not natural. I am extremely tripping right now.
I don't know how to speak in words that are normal. This is how I speak now.

I need to take a break. Too much sensory input rn. I am going to pass out.

NEVER DO THIS AGAIN FUCK

THIS IS SO TIGHT HOLY SHIT
ECERYTHING IS MOVINGN

DO THIS SOBER

OH MY FUCK

SO BEAUTIFUL I FEEL ANGELIC FUCKK

If they saw what I see they'd be in awe

I cannot move because this is so beautiful

Wow

I hate John Mayer

Everything is so vivid

The colors and shapes
I can't even tell what's up and down I might die

Okay. Sounds everywhere. I have no awareness of social cues

Paranoia

I shouldn't have done this holy fuck

This isn't earth

I'm changed for good I'm convinced

On the way back now, I'm coming down off the trip and Otw down the mountain. Oh my god "

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
UnoDeuce said:
I don't know how to explain it, it was simultaneously the worst and best thing I've ever experienced in my life.
Lol yep this is the only way to put it. I've done psychedelics 3 times and have decided I'm never doing them again. I've seen all I've wanted to see,
Felt all I've wanted to feel, heard all I've wanted to hear. They definitely have had a 100% positive effect on me.

They are a fucking comittment, 8-12 hours of all your senses being pushed 100x more than normal drains you.

·
Banned
1,024 Posts
UnoDeuce said:
I've never been so terrified in my life...
It was about an hour and a half drive to the hiking trail after I took the shrooms and I was with three friends that were sober. Only one knew I was tripping at the time because they're relatively clean cut friends...
Anyways, the whole drive I was extremely uncomfortable and seeing shit. Stars dancing around, feeling like we're about to die, shit like that. I just wanted to be stationary so I could gather my thoughts. As soon as we parked, I got out of the car and it was still dark and I took a piss and I felt the warmth of a heavenly bath fill my body, it was amazing. However, I was tripping massive dicks and couldn't enjoy it for too long. We had a 2 mile hike up this mountain and I swear to God, I hit SO many spider webs (I don't know if they were real or not) and shit myself because of how crazy the bugs looked. It was terrifying and I had no situational awareness...I was sweating profusely. We got to the top of the mountain and I quietly explained to my friend that I was insanely fucked. I was scared out of my head and was seeing bugs and shit crawling in my skin and it was not lit

But then the sun rose, and we were in the clouds (it was really foggy) and it was by far the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I felt like I wasn't on earth, and the sun was a different star, and I was in heaven...the trees below were shifting and warping like water on a windy day, and even the most colorless flower interested me.
I don't know how to explain it, it was simultaneously the worst and best thing I've ever experienced in my life. It's safe to say I'm NEVER doing shrooms again though. I was incredibly fucked and was having suicidal thoughts at one point. I made my friend reassure me we weren't going to die.

Here are some notes I took throughout the whole ordeal 😂:
"Fuck
Riding to the mountains all shroomy
Listening to riff raff
I do not feel okay
My phone is a foreign land. My fingers only dance upon the surface. What is inside the iPhone 6?
Slosh !
Riff raff the goat. Mountains goat.
_ mountain goAts? God tight.
Bro. The trees are covered in white. But they're just leaves. Flowers! Wow.
I can't tell if all of these trees have white flowers or if it's just the light from the headlights of the car. Maybe God trying to tell me that whites are superior?! (<<<this was 100% a joke btw)

I'm seeing dots everywhere. Every ducking where. Listening to drake. Wow.
My head dots are in my vision everywhere. I think I might be about to pass out

At the top of the mountain. Wow. This is unlike anything I've ever seen. So silent. Everything around us is moving. I am a tree.

I am on a different planet. The way things move are not natural. I am extremely tripping right now.
I don't know how to speak in words that are normal. This is how I speak now.

I need to take a break. Too much sensory input rn. I am going to pass out.

NEVER DO THIS AGAIN FUCK

THIS IS SO TIGHT HOLY SHIT
ECERYTHING IS MOVINGN

DO THIS SOBER

OH MY FUCK

SO BEAUTIFUL I FEEL ANGELIC FUCKK

If they saw what I see they'd be in awe

I cannot move because this is so beautiful

Wow

I hate John Mayer

Everything is so vivid

The colors and shapes
I can't even tell what's up and down I might die

Okay. Sounds everywhere. I have no awareness of social cues

Paranoia

I shouldn't have done this holy fuck

This isn't earth

I'm changed for good I'm convinced

On the way back now, I'm coming down off the trip and Otw down the mountain. Oh my god "
okay dis lit

1 - 20 of 80 Posts