Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't come to this SXN much but does anybody else feel this way?

NWTS was aight. IYRTITL was only good for party music. TML was just a prelude to TC imo.

TC just has that GOAT atmosphere :rejoice:

Hoping VFT6 ain't a bunch of trap bullshit

·
Banned
7,223 Posts
i like it the most, but NWTS is a classic, much better than "alright" and iyrtitl is a goat mixtape.  TML is a great debut that got him the exposure he needed..
such an amazing discography and hopefully views isnt trap either op

·
Banned
2,420 Posts
Yall delusional. Take Care is his greatest album a modern classic. NWTS was pretty good. IYRTITL was trash tbh only good for whip music. I hope he can top tc with VIEWS

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
Odell Beckham jr said:
Yall delusional. Take Care is his greatest album a modern classic. NWTS was pretty good. IYRTITL was trash tbh only good for whip music. I hope he can top tc with VIEWS
No it wasn't, Jungle ? You and the 6 ? 6PM in NY ? Madonna ? I love Take Care but NWTS is his best project, the Take Care era was just game changing and great it made everybody Drake stans.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I never really considered IYRTITL to be an actual album. He dropped it as a mixtape, it could've easily been an album.

I might agree that TML was a prelude to TC.
That's why I see IYRTITL as a prelude to VFT6 (FOUR PLUS TWO EQUALS)

Now TC vs NWTS.
Depends on the mood. They're both somewhat similar, but I feel like NWTS connected with more fans, but TC was still at the same level of quality.
Personally think NWTS > TC.

·
Registered
103 Posts
xanriddlz said:
No it wasn't, Jungle ? You and the 6 ? 6PM in NY ? Madonna ? I love Take Care but NWTS is his best project, the Take Care era was just game changing and great it made everybody Drake stans.
Legend, Know yourself, Now & Forever, Company...

Shit man the whole project was fire to me.
fucking loved IYRTITL

·
Registered
355 Posts
This section is the only place that says NWTS is better than TC tbh.

NWTS has too many songs that I don't Fuck with. TC has some filler too for sure, but even the filler is still enjoyable.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts