Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How soon do you think it will sell out? I'm from Portland & when I think about who will be going I think of Portland, Seattle, maybe even more southern oregon. I ask because I will be in Hawaii when tickets go on sale & I'd hate to miss buying this.

It's gonna be alot different from GITD because he had seattle and portland shows yet alot more hype whereas this one isnt as promoted as well.

Facebook meetup: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=241160389239098
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,810 Posts
Chase. said:
How soon do you think it will sell out? I'm from Portland & when I think about who will be going I think of Portland, Seattle, maybe even more southern oregon. I ask because I will be in Hawaii when tickets go on sale & I'd hate to miss buying this.

It's gonna be alot different from GITD because he had seattle and portland shows yet alot more hype whereas this one isnt as promoted as well.
You'll be fine, there will be tickets available later. Maybe not right away, but if you wait til like a week before the show you can get really good seats and at face value. That's usually how it works, unless the hype for this one is just through the roof.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
You could always craiglist them afterward if it does sell out. Idk. I know that'll cost an arm and a leg though...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
BTW, I'll be at that show! You think we should set up a KTT meetup? i think It'd be fun. I have contacts for venues and what not.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kashi said:
BTW, I'll be at that show! You think we should set up a KTT meetup? i think It'd be fun. I have contacts for venues and what not.
That would be awesome.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,765 Posts
Kashi said:
BTW, I'll be at that show! You think we should set up a KTT meetup? i think It'd be fun. I have contacts for venues and what not.
Im down in east washington, so I should be going! A meetup would be sick
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Herbie said:
How is Tacoma going to get a show but not Miami or Phoenix?
Tacoma = Seattle.

Most of our concerts end up being at the Tacoma Dome. Example: Taylor Swift, Nikki Minaj and Brittany Spears, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,747 Posts
Kashi said:
Tacoma = Seattle.

Most of our concerts end up being at the Tacoma Dome. Example: Taylor Swift, Nikki Minaj and Brittany Spears, etc.
Oh..My bad lol, but still Phoenix and Miami are getting fucked over.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
561 Posts
Herbie said:
Oh..My bad lol, but still Phoenix and Miami are getting fucked over.
I see why not Phoenix. Las Angeles or Vegas. But all of Florida is getting F'd over. How far is Atlanta from ya'll?
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top