Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How soon do you think it will sell out? I'm from Portland & when I think about who will be going I think of Portland, Seattle, maybe even more southern oregon. I ask because I will be in Hawaii when tickets go on sale & I'd hate to miss buying this.

It's gonna be alot different from GITD because he had seattle and portland shows yet alot more hype whereas this one isnt as promoted as well.

Facebook meetup: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=241160389239098

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Chase. said:
How soon do you think it will sell out? I'm from Portland & when I think about who will be going I think of Portland, Seattle, maybe even more southern oregon. I ask because I will be in Hawaii when tickets go on sale & I'd hate to miss buying this.

It's gonna be alot different from GITD because he had seattle and portland shows yet alot more hype whereas this one isnt as promoted as well.
You'll be fine, there will be tickets available later. Maybe not right away, but if you wait til like a week before the show you can get really good seats and at face value. That's usually how it works, unless the hype for this one is just through the roof.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.