Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have trouble finding good shirts that arent tight and arent too loose its annoying as fuck
I fit size S in the chest area but my i got a unwanted gut (its not huge ok lol)  if you know what i mean i think it measures to like 32 or something and most shirts are 29-31 (small)
Im trying to lose it off i've stopped eating junk food etc. ( NOT THE POINT RIGHT NOW)

what can i do to get good fitting shirts for me right now im wearing small its not bad i need to lose a little more weight but other than that what are some brands that have Mid S and mid M t-shirts

I dont mess around with M and then shrinking them because the neck gets messed up or still is a long neck for me

advise?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PyaJ niatpaC said:
Get medium. Problem solved.
MTP said:
If you're young (Teens), get medium. You're going to eventually grow.
but it looks big on me the neck is big the shirt is long makes me look weird
Rolli said:
Get medium and wash it in hot then put it in the dryer and hope it shrinks perfectly.
Ive tried getting medium and shrinking
it never shrinks to my perfection the neck ends up being long


are UO clothing really tight think i might just get medium when i order tonight or tomorrow



NoHYPEallBEAST said:
I have the same problem except I'm a scrawny muthafucka :okay:
what do you do?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
29,267 Posts
noname27 said:
but it looks big on me the neck is big the shirt is long makes me look weirdIve tried getting medium and shrinking
it never shrinks to my perfection the neck ends up being long


are UO clothing really tight think i might just get medium when i order tonight or tomorrow


what do you do?
I get a medium and wash with the hot setting and put in dryer for the longest setting. That usually shrinks the shirt to in between. Works for me :seanshrug: I would try it with a cheap tee if you try it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im a teen so im still growing should I get medium?
I dont wanna looking EXTREMELY baggy
should i get medium and then shrink it? (will the collar get fucked up like collar isnt flat its wavy)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,013 Posts
get medium. You're growing and you'll love yourself in the future when you have a perfect fitting shirt.

I wear large now. But, I used to buy medium shirts a couple years ago and they fitted perfectly at the time. But now i've gotten taller and bigger and those medium shirts look small as fck on me. So now i don't wear half of my shirts that i own, including my favourite shirts, cos' they're medium and don't fit anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,396 Posts
MTP said:
get medium. You're growing and you'll love yourself in the future when you have a perfect fitting shirt.

I wear large now. But, I used to buy medium shirts a couple years ago and they fitted perfectly at the time. But now i've gotten taller and bigger and those medium shirts look small as fck on me. So now i don't wear half of my shirts that i own, including my favourite shirts, cos' they're medium and don't fit anymore.
this
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MTP said:
get medium. You're growing and you'll love yourself in the future when you have a perfect fitting shirt.

I wear large now. But, I used to buy medium shirts a couple years ago and they fitted perfectly at the time. But now i've gotten taller and bigger and those medium shirts look small as fck on me. So now i don't wear half of my shirts that i own, including my favourite shirts, cos' they're medium and don't fit anymore.
what can i do in the short run cause they look pretty baggy then.....
I think I might try and shrink the damn shirt
sorry kind of a gravedig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,013 Posts
noname27 said:
what can i do in the short run cause they look pretty baggy then.....
I think I might try and shrink the damn shirt
sorry kind of a gravedig
wear a shirt or singlet underneath?
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top