Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
lambHaze said:
yo this is hard af :oh:
Yeah I loved this shit since it came out

Is T-Pain not on a label anymore? Why is this not being promo'D harder this should be a htt

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
user said:
Yeah I loved this shit since it came out

Is T-Pain not on a label anymore? Why is this not being promo'D harder this should be a htt
Yeah exactly, this could be a hit. Don't know wtf is going on over there.

·
Registered
68,087 Posts
his panda remix was great, I bet this is too

BUT.. he just feels outdated to me regardless
I can only enjoy his old songs cause of the throwback vibes+nostalgia...anything new by him just feels so out of place
his tiny desk concert tho>>>>>

·
Banned
8,268 Posts
Fantano said:

I can only enjoy his old songs cause of the throwback vibes+nostalgia...anything new by him just feels so out of place
just listen

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Fantano said:

He should have never cut the dreads it just doesn't feel right

It's like Jordan on the Wizards

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
It's just not gonna happen again for him and it's sad IMO.  I think he's a great artist and it's really fucked up how he got railroaded by everyone over autotune.  Some of it is his own fault for not showing off his natural vocals or decent rapping ability more.  He also over-saturated the market with songs.  But at the end of the day the man is a great talent.  He can sing.  Raps alright.  Produces well.  Sometimes he can make just laughably bad stuff but he's so light-hearted and funny that he can pull off corny and wack... if that makes sense.

Guy just doesn't resonate anymore though.  Even when he was huge he didn't have people really checking for him like other stars.  And now he just isn't cool enough with younger audiences.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts