Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a double album

Swish is coming February 11th

Around that time Kanye will announce part II: So Help Me God, which will be released in October of this year

The two will be released digitally, exclusively through Apple Music (announcing Kanye's partnership with Apple) and eventually the two discs will be released as one physical entitled Good Ass Job (we know Kanye has been saving this title for what he believes is his magnum opus)

There's a lot of evidence supporting these claims
Is it guaranteed? No
Wishful thinking? Absolutely
But one thing I truly believe is certain about this era is that it's bigger than Swish, something big is coming (and not just Yeezy Season 3)
But it's officially Yeezy Season, indefinitely
Let us dream
Let us rejoice

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Kanye knows the internet's going nuts right now. i have a pretty strong feeling this itunes tracklist is intentional; a way to get everyone riled up before the movie. look at how much attention and talk this has caused. i have a strong feeling homie wouldn't leave gems like Mama's BF and Chain Heavy off the album. why would you go to twitter, facebook and rolling stone to debut a few songs you are most hyped/proud of, and not include them in the final release??  like a few have said, i think this is just to get people to pre-order the album while the buzz of the Runaway movie is at it's peak. imagine how many thousands of people who are kinda fans/casual fans are gonna go looking for something to purchase after Kanye proves himself tonight. imagine all the people that despise him after the Taylor incident, they will be won over by his hard work and creativity. they're going to go look for something to buy. itunes knows this. they're ready to cash in on his almost 40 minute short film/video/opus. i don't think he'd let all of us down like that. i still have fucking faith in this guy.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Eloy64 said:
Kanye knows the internet's going nuts right now. i have a pretty strong feeling this itunes tracklist is intentional; a way to get everyone riled up before the movie. look at how much attention and talk this has caused. i have a strong feeling homie wouldn't leave gems like Mama's BF and Chain Heavy off the album. why would you go to twitter, facebook and rolling stone to debut a few songs you are most hyped/proud of, and not include them in the final release??  like a few have said, i think this is just to get people to pre-order the album while the buzz of the Runaway movie is at it's peak. imagine how many thousands of people who are kinda fans/casual fans are gonna go looking for something to purchase after Kanye proves himself tonight. imagine all the people that despise him after the Taylor incident, they will be won over by his hard work and creativity. they're going to go look for something to buy. itunes knows this. they're ready to cash in on his almost 40 minute short film/video/opus. i don't think he'd let all of us down like that. i still have fucking faith in this guy.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts