Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5 out of my top 10 artists of all time are playing Lolla, and I've never been abroad.

Can't do both, which should I do this summer?

N

·
0 Posts
lolla. sweden will always be there. 5 out of your 10 favorite artists wont

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
You can go to Sweden anytime in life, but you can't have 5/10 of your favorite artists in the same location every time.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
damn that's my rationale exactly, but also Sweden is best in the summer, it would be lame to go visit friends there in the winter so I'd have to wait another year if I don't do it this summer..

·
Premium Member
123,347 Posts
Dan said:
damn that's my rationale exactly, but also Sweden is best in the summer, it would be lame to go visit friends there in the winter so I'd have to wait another year if I don't do it this summer..
Go next summer

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
Dan said:
ive been waiting 3 years to see my boy from germany and time flys bruh

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
Dan said:
Will 5 of your favorite artists be at lollapalooza again? no.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
man im thinking of goin to lolla myself and bamboozle

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cheese said:
Which part of Sweden did you plan on visiting?
Going to mainly stay at my friends summer house in the south but we were going to take a train trip up north to camp for a few days

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Dan said:
Going to mainly stay at my friends summer house in the south but we were going to take a train trip up north to camp for a few days
definitely visit Gothenburg...one of the best places Ive ever been...I had bad luck in Stockholm tho

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
cheese said:
Were you here during the summer?
have you ever heard of this actor named Frederik Dolk ( I think thats his name)

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
cheese said:
Cool! Sweden is awesome during the summer, but shit during the winter. :D
Had to Google him, but yeah I recognize him lol.
yea i met him at one of the pubs there...and he came up to me for some reason and asked if he could take a pic with me

1 - 20 of 29 Posts