Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
30 dollars?! Are you kidding?! I dont know where you live or where you shop, but I am pretty sure whatever you buy for 30 dollars will be lousy. If you want a "nice" sweatshirt you must pay whatever a good sweatshirt costs and I am pretty sure it will be a lot more than 30 dollars. I just bought a Rick Owens sweatshirt for 560 dollars, but I am sure you can buy a nice sweatshirt for a lot less - not 30 dollars, but maybe 100 dollars or 200 dollars. 

G

·
AshinKusher said:
Yeah i'm pretty cheap. I'd rather pay $30 than $60. Sue me.
As long as it looks dope, I don't see a problem. So long as it's not fake goods that you're rocking, that is.

·
Registered
36,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ste_simpson said:
As long as it looks dope, I don't see a problem. So long as it's not fake goods that you're rocking, that is.
well thats the whole piont of this thread is to find dope sweatshirts for cheaper than the normal.
There's a shitload of indie stores out there that have crewneck sweatshirts, and some for cheaper. It's just a matter of putting them together..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.