Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
31,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a couple pairs of fresh sweatpants, anyone no a good website?

Thanks.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
if you want designer sweats, thom brown has a nice pair and so does raf simons this season...for a cheaper price but still good fit not like actual ugly sweat pants, check out woolrich

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
Designer sweat pants? Hah, no matter how rich you are, sometimes it's good to go with Nike or some shit like that.

Check out Nike.com or some athletics site.

·
Registered
914 Posts
NIKE is the only thing that comes to mind... oh and maybe some Polo.

Back in 99, Tommy Hilfiger
Back in '05, Abercrombie and Fitch [if you were into them]

·
Registered
31,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AnthoNYC said:
Designer sweat pants? Hah, no matter how rich you are, sometimes it's good to go with Nike or some shit like that.

Check out Nike.com or some athletics site.
Yeah I'm just looking for cheap sweats, with some color, that don't look like something my father would wear with his Knee socks.

G

·
AnthoNYC said:
You're a sucker if you actually buy things on Ralph Lauren's website.  Their listed prices are about twice as much as what you'll end up paying for something if you look for it.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
no one wants your copycat ugly ass, non existent brand that you've been talking about for two years...honestly do you just post in every thread about a type of clothing that "im making that" cause its retarded and makes you seem desperate for attention

G

·
DamianV said:
Where do you get Ralph Lauren then?
I'm hitting up an outlet soon where there's a RL.
I'm sure the outlets are a bit cheaper but I think you can still get everything even cheaper online.  I've seen these sweatpants for like $20-30 new on ebay.

·
Registered
21,228 Posts
I wouldn't recommend getting something like that when you can easily get it at your local mall/shopping center. Just go to your local shopping center and check athletic stores. Try some on and buy the ones you like.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts