Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i just recently found a new appreciation for waka and lil b. There music isnt really meant to be taken seriously, well atleast imo its just to rage or party out to. ok now my question is can you all help me out on some of their best shit. For waka shit outside flockaveli i dont really want to go through his whole mixtape discography shits too much. And for lil b just hit me up with his swagged out shit. none of his serious shit, i dont listen to them for their rapping just for their hood music. I know all of this shit sounds ignorant as fuck but idc :dno: help me out.

more shit like this

ignorance is bliss. :slick: swag swag

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
We've got a swag thread, just check that.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Lil B's funniest stuff is on his mixtapes. Just get Everything Based. It's his most ENTERTAINING mixtape hands down. Then cop his _____________ <- famous celebrity songs

Ranks of Waka Flocka's Discog

Flockaveli>Lebron Flocka James 2 = Lebron Flocka James > Salute me or Shoot me 1 > Salute me or Shoot Me 2.5 > Salute me or Shoot Me 2 > Du Flocka Rant > Salute me or Shoot Me 3 > Benjimin Flocka = Waka Flocka Myers

Anything past Salute me or Shoot Me 2 is ass.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yarchini said:
Lil B's funniest stuff is on his mixtapes. Just get Everything Based. It's his most ENTERTAINING mixtape hands down. Then cop his _____________ <- famous celebrity songs

Ranks of Waka Flocka's Discog

Flockaveli>Lebron Flocka James 2 = Lebron Flocka James > Salute me or Shoot me 1 > Salute me or Shoot Me 2.5 > Salute me or Shoot Me 2 > Du Flocka Rant > Salute me or Shoot Me 3 > Benjimin Flocka = Waka Flocka Myers

Anything past Salute me or Shoot Me 2 is ass.
thanx :h5:

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
Salute me or shoot me 3 was ass

Benjamin Flocka and duflocka rant has some bangers
Especially clayco

Mote recently there some hard shit on twin towers 2 such as koolin it and banned from the club.

Other than that since Flockaveli

Waka hasn't had lex luger behind the boards a lot. It's mostly.southside

1 - 19 of 19 Posts