Kanye to The banner

Surprises on the Album?

4159 125
Ye said there were gonna be surprises on the album and what not to deal with leakers and what not. Like on of em' was that Big Sean is on See Me Now and some others he ain't wanna reveal. I'm thinking he did what Em' did with Recovery and slipped in some tracks not on the listing. Co-Sign anyone?
:problemparrot:
1 - 20 of 126 Posts
Waka is on Dark Fantasy...
Lol
James Ford said:
Baraka? :parrot:
James Ford said:
who will survive in america = rick roll
Your avy.  :h5:
Carrera bLU said:
Ye said there were gonna be surprises on the album and what not to deal with leakers and what not. Like on of em' was that Big Sean is on See Me Now and some others he ain't wanna reveal. I'm thinking he did what Em' did with Recovery and slipped in some tracks not on the listing. Co-Sign anyone?
so is soulja boy and cudi :problem?:
James Ford said:
Imagine this is reality, you just heard lost in the world as the last track and then appearently "never gonna give you up" comes next :D
GRAD-BEAR said:
who will survive in america = rick roll
C'mon. You can't just shoot it down like that. There is a possibility.
Mike Deli said:
No.

Sorry :dno:
I think there will be one song we've never heard at all as a bonus and he might put it as a GOOD Friday track that week :dno:
ross on DIAND and he probably doesnt think we know m.i.a. is on something.

and i bet soulja boy somewhere
Pure with Mr Hudson maybe :dno:
TheGDBatman said:
I think there will be one song we've never heard at all as a bonus and he might put it as a GOOD Friday track that week :dno:
I hope so. I actually made a thread sayin how dope it wud b if he did have MB and Chain Heavy come on right after Who Will Survive in America as hidden tracks so im hoping im right
Soulja doing choir on every track :parrot:
Derezzed said:
ross on DIAND and soulja boy somewhere else i bet
:allears: :allears: :allears: :allears: :allears:
I AM T-PAIN said:
Soulja doing choir on every track :parrot:
ill co-sign the avy
Carrera bLU said:
if this was true id kill
James Ford said:
swizz beatz is narrating it
1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.