Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ye said there were gonna be surprises on the album and what not to deal with leakers and what not. Like on of em' was that Big Sean is on See Me Now and some others he ain't wanna reveal. I'm thinking he did what Em' did with Recovery and slipped in some tracks not on the listing. Co-Sign anyone?
:problemparrot:

·
Registered
11,101 Posts
Carrera bLU said:
Ye said there were gonna be surprises on the album and what not to deal with leakers and what not. Like on of em' was that Big Sean is on See Me Now and some others he ain't wanna reveal. I'm thinking he did what Em' did with Recovery and slipped in some tracks not on the listing. Co-Sign anyone?
Your avy.  :h5:

·
Registered
63,736 Posts
GRAD-BEAR said:
who will survive in america = rick roll
Imagine this is reality, you just heard lost in the world as the last track and then appearently "never gonna give you up" comes next :D

·
Registered
12,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mike Deli said:
No.

Sorry :dno:
C'mon. You can't just shoot it down like that. There is a possibility.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
I think there will be one song we've never heard at all as a bonus and he might put it as a GOOD Friday track that week :dno:

·
Registered
12,458 Posts
ross on DIAND and he probably doesnt think we know m.i.a. is on something.

and i bet soulja boy somewhere

·
Premium Member
41,106 Posts
I hope so. I actually made a thread sayin how dope it wud b if he did have MB and Chain Heavy come on right after Who Will Survive in America as hidden tracks so im hoping im right

·
Banned
15,726 Posts
Carrera bLU said:
ill co-sign the avy

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.