Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
maybe he just thinks Tyler's video was the best of the year, duh. he ain't gonna promote Big Sean just because he's on G.O.O.D. , Kanye ain't that type of artist. people who do this are hypocrits. if you think this, then you still haven't got what the Taylor Swift thing was about (i.e. fair ground, being honnest, what happened in culture this year)

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nabil West said:
maybe he just thinks Tyler's video was the best of the year, duh. he ain't gonna promote Big Sean just because he's on G.O.O.D. , Kanye ain't that type of artist. people who do this are hypocrits. if you think this, then you still haven't got what the Taylor Swift thing was about (i.e. fair ground, being honnest, what happened in culture this year)
I see where you're coming from, but he didnt specify and Tyler is in only two categories.

G

·
Nabil West said:
True. Like what he said in that interview. "If Drake is having a better year than me, I'm not going to say I should win, I'm going to say he should win."

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
Truth:
Kanye is an honest man, he'll vote for the one that he wants to win, doesn't matter if it's considered rude to the ones around him.

Proof:
Yo Taylor, I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chilla said:
Truth:
Kanye is an honest man, he'll vote for the one that he wants to win, doesn't matter if it's considered rude to the ones around him.

Proof:
Yo Taylor, I'm happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time.  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
Chilla said:
Truth:

Proof:
as funny as this sounds, it is the truth

1 - 19 of 19 Posts