Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Only way to get new Supreme online for retail is from the site... nothing much is going to be up atm tho. Spring/Summer 11 drops ended a while ago. Gotta wait for Fall/Winter 11 for anything new on the site, unless it's a special release outside of the season. You can always go to the store in LA? Don't know how far you are from there.

Otherwise, you can get stuff for resale off forums... strictly supreme, hypebeast... check around. But expect rape prices. OF bufu'd the hype for preme, and since some clowns payed out of their asses for shit out of ignorance, sellers assume that everyone can and will.

Bruh above me got wesc covered.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Michael Knight said:
Only way to get new Supreme online for retail is from the site... nothing much is going to be up atm tho. Spring/Summer 11 drops ended a while ago. Gotta wait for Fall/Winter 11 for anything new on the site, unless it's a special release outside of the season. You can always go to the store in LA? Don't know how far you are from there.

Otherwise, you can get stuff for resale off forums... strictly supreme, hypebeast... check around. But expect rape prices. OF bufu'd the hype for preme, and since some clowns payed out of their asses for shit out of ignorance, sellers assume that everyone can and will.

Bruh above me got wesc covered.
i live in l.a
where is it at.?

no lie wolf gang did create a hype for it..

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Carpe Noctem said:
Lmao.!
funny post was funny tbh

i have been knowing supreme since i used to get the skateboard mag delivered to me...
but never payed attention or cared for it..
and i don't see no one around with those snapbacks at all so it would be nice to get one
cus no one has em

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Dennis The Man said:
Lmao.!
funny post was funny tbh

i have been knowing supreme since i used to get the skateboard mag delivered to me...
but never payed attention or cared for it..
and i don't see no one around with those snapbacks at all so it would be nice to get one
cus no one has em
so now you care for it because of the wolf gang hype, correct?

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Carpe Noctem said:
yeh i get your point dawg.
didn't introduce tho, but ill let you win

you want internet money>?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Carpe Diem said:
tbh most of the people that rock Supreme do so because of the hype value, whether Wolf Gang or Hypebeast so dude isn't much different... their actual designs have been lazy for years.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts