Kanye to The banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ForTheNguyen said:
scooped tnf jacket to resellll. aye 3 hunnid.
you might get 3..not too sure...

so many are on ebay already and this tnf drop isnt as good(resell wise) as the leopard nutpse or waxed cotton where dudes where getting str8 double or more..the s/s northfaces never really resell well ..who buys jackets for the summer..its called a hoody lol

i think like 240 is more realistic

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Ralph Lauren said:
you might get 3..not too sure...

so many are on ebay already and this tnf drop isnt as good(resell wise) as the leopard nutpse or waxed cotton where dudes where getting str8 double or more..the s/s northfaces never really resell well ..who buys jackets for the summer..its called a hoody lol

i think like 240 is more realistic
nutpse only did well from a resell stand point because of the motto. that shit sat for a good 15 minutes. I was at work and still could've cawped. I'll be able to get 3 hunnid. I've never had an item sell out in my cart and that shit did.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ForTheNguyen said:
nutpse only did well from a resell stand point because of the motto. that shit sat for a good 15 minutes. I was at work and still could've cawped. I'll be able to get 3 hunnid. I've never had an item sell out in my cart and that shit did.
lol youre buggin...supreme heads were on that shit..drake stans and ymcmb fans werent paying 6/7/800 for a jacket...

i have that nutpse and that shit def ain sit for 15 mins..that was an insta sell out...

lol let us see how u slang man ..u might be legit

..when you sell it..let us know how much you got for it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts