Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
taylob said:
Supers...they're the best. and ive never seen them discounted...I have the matte black flat tops and LOVE them..
They were on sale on the Urban Outfitters site for $79 a couple months back but they sold out before I got home!

·
Registered
584 Posts
My current favorite are the Celine Original sunglasses, can't wait to get my pair. I also love Karen Walker and Dries sunglasses.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
manosith said:
They were on sale on the Urban Outfitters site for $79 a couple months back but they sold out before I got home!
ahhhhh no fuggin wayyy!! I've actually seen 80spurple.com have them on sale too...but nothing I would wear

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
itsamazing said:
I know you asked 2 questions in this.. but for the 2nd part.. please use the "Where Can I Find This" thread.
I fixed the Post. And asked it on the other thread haha. But Muchos Gracias!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I lose/scratch/break sunglasses often so I tend to not buy super expensive ones.. but I do have a couple pairs of vintage Ray Ban Wayfarers from the 70s-80s thanks to my dad.

I've got my eye on a handful Persol, Han Kjobehavn and Ksubi.

Really want these Ksubi!

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I've had 2 pair of Oakleys, 2 pair of Ray-Bans and 2 pair of Superdrys and they're all great. 3 of the best brands in the world (in the sunglasses-genre).

1 - 20 of 71 Posts