Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye could literally lose it all in a matter of weeks if he continues to tweet the way he is and hides behind “Free Thought” as an excuse. This is an outcry of mental illness IMO he is fragile and is very susceptible/naive to destructive thinkers like a Candace Owens who are USING him for their own agenda. Adidas might drop him & Kim might divorce him. Being that these are the 2 most important things to him, he just might off himself :(
(Idk)

·
Registered
38,260 Posts
yall act like kanye is in a bad place mentally i beg to differ dude looks like super healthy rn

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aaron xx said:
yall act like kanye is in a bad place mentally i beg to differ dude looks like super healthy rn
I was thinking that too but do you believe this free thinking shit is sane? It almost makes me feel like he WAY out of touch and not looking at reality of the situation

·
Registered
34,489 Posts
Ye good. He just be saying how he feel at the wrong time.

He was the most coherent and insightful he’s been in years in that Charlamagne interview.

·
Banned
3,366 Posts
What's stopping anybody from interpreting the opposition as also wanting to use Kanye for our own agenda?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Aight, lock this thread I’m just concerned AF for Kanye especially after hearing about this liposuction shit which disproves of his confidence.

·
Banned
5,238 Posts
1995stillalive said:
I was thinking that too but do you believe this free thinking shit is sane? It almost makes me feel like he WAY out of touch and not looking at reality of the situation

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
He’s expressing himself , instead of hiding how he’s feeling I think this is what he needs to do to avoid having a break down , this is good for Ye in the mental state

1 - 20 of 22 Posts