Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking HARD OFFENSIVE stuff like Tyler, Yeezus-esque , Danny Brown style hip hop that will educate a heavy metal head in where this style of hip hop is at.

We talking 8 hours (this will be played in an office environment from 9-5!) but don't worry, I'm intent on offending old white dudes ear drums.

P.S. I don't mind if you recommend stuff like Chance & Joey Bada$$, to show them the more chilled side of the underground, but  I would like at least 70% hard barz! 

P.P.S. I have to play it on Youtube for some reason, so anything that's on there is cool.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BulmaMyMainHoe said:
haha, yikes! No wonder I've been getting such bad recommendations!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trill Wave said:
You can't change it now. Hurrah(!) are pretty tight.
I've changed it but I'll take that one & leave hip hip in there!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hot pancakes said:
why in an office setting though :huh:

might as well play some Insane Clown Posse :mhmm:
Because I work with a team of 5 people for 5 days a week and we all get to choose the music for a day, the old guy in charge hates anything that was released after 1962 & some kid today played the heaviest scremo imaginable, so I was going to retaliate with a hard HIP HIP (happy now!?!?) playlist & I know they both HATE Ye with a passion, so this will piss them off further.

ICP is going on the list :)

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
emnel94 said:
Because I work with a team of 5 people for 5 days a week and we all get to choose the music for a day, the old guy in charge hates anything that was released after 1962 & some kid today played the heaviest scremo imaginable, so I was going to retaliate with a hard HIP HIP (happy now!?!?) playlist & I know they both HATE Ye with a passion, so this will piss them off further.

ICP is going on the list 😊
If they hate Ye, play Ye

Just play an unhateable mix of his.. Don't play like extra hard shit they'll hate even more

I can give you one if you want.. At least an "unhateable" playlist for Ye

1 - 20 of 37 Posts