Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to see if these ****** exist, Rick Ross beats are some of the hardest shit you'll ever hear man, shit like hustlin, 9 piece, blowing money fast, magnificent, Aston Martin music, mc hammer, etc so I'm curious to see who y'all would say is better with beat selection

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hannanymous said:
his Clipse era days where him and malice would go off Neptune's beats were hella nice, occasionally nowadays though he'll rap over some trash as beat like got em Covered though and shit is not good

·
Registered
46,936 Posts
E-ratic Destroyer said:
his Clipse era days where him and malice would go off Neptune's beats were hella nice, occasionally nowadays though he'll rap over some trash as beat like got em Covered though and shit is not good
damn i fucked with that beat lol

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LX said:
The Game
Big Sean [post hall of fame]
what would you say are the nicest game beats? I'm curious as to what you'll say

Big Sean is nice with his beat selection too, probably one of the best aspects of his music tbh

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
DVL said:
damn i fucked with that beat lol
yeah it's very polarizing, its weird cause I usually love shit like that, loved hhnfs production and numbers on the boards but idk that beat is just not for me

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
h2o said:
appreciate it man
user said:
Gucci Mane
Drake
Chance The Rapper
Kanye

Not many others tbh
Chance? Really damn lol wasn't a fan of Coloring Book at all
Drake and Kanye have dope beats though

Yeah Gucci goes hard too, though I'm not sure about his recent shit like first day out the feds, hopefully everybody looking is nice

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
E-ratic Destroyer said:
appreciate it manChance? Really damn lol wasn't a fan of Coloring Book at all
Drake and Kanye have dope beats though

Yeah Gucci goes hard too, though I'm not sure about his recent shit like first day out the feds, hopefully everybody looking is nice
I liked Coloring Book

But even acid rap, Surf and his SoX Loosies Set on Soundcloud (which is basically another mixtape) all have excellent beats also

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
user said:
I liked Coloring Book

But even acid rap, Surf and his SoX Loosies Set on Soundcloud (which is basically another mixtape) all have excellent beats also
yeah idk man I really liked chance on his acid rap shit for the most part I can't vibe with Coloring Book tbh, maybe it's the whole happy shit cause I can't fuck with Yachty too much either , like if I listen to their music a lot in one go I feel my brain melting

1 - 20 of 46 Posts