Kanye to The banner

Such A Dumb Move 2 Not Have Premo on The Album!....I Mean I know That Hes..

2K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Dino 
#1 ·
I know that hes goin 2 be using them for WTT (hopefully) but who knows if theyll even end up on that! (plz do)....all im sayin is that it was stupid of Ye to not hava kanye x premier on A KANYE SOLO ALBUM! I kno that hes tryna 2 do this 'themed' shit n is prolly in a haze n def still on his 808s vibe BUT Cummon! You tellin me Premo culdnta laced a beat fo this vibe hes on?!! I kno that preem helped wit Monster n when i first heard blame game i thot it mighta been Premiers n was excited but...its not...hahaha felt the need 2 say....CAN ANYONE offer a good reason or tell me as 2 why yall think hes  :twisted: ???! *Still great music tho

#6 ·
umm how do we know he is not on it . ?

#8 ·
someone posted a link recently to a blog where someone visited Premo's studio. he said he played the Kanye song for him and that it was amazing. he also said that Premier was annoyed that Kanye decided not to use it for the album, but that Kanye commisioned 2 more beats for WTT.

#10 ·
The Illmatic Dropout said:
I believe Premier played some part in "Monster". He's listed under the songwriters, unless Kanye sampled a Gang Starr record. And who knows? We now know Ye's still adding some tracks. He might actually put a Premo track on there.
Exactly. I imagine Premo had some input on maybe another track too. Like some shit where he was just in the studio at the same time and gave some advice here and there or whatever.

#16 ·
Lowkey said:
Kanye wouldnt be stupid enough to turn away Premo beats if hes been given them....(hopefully)
Think Premo beats would be more fitting for WTT

Madlib & Pete Rock as well!!!  :wom: :wom: :wom: :wom:
but he did. does anyone have a link to that blog where the dude visited Premo's studio? he says he's annoyed that Ye passed up the beat, so i guess he's stupid enough?

:dno:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.