Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now, this is not a completely well-developed idea, but I felt at two particular points Jay might've been giving OF/Tyler a little heat.

First point: "I invented swag." This one explains itself if you know anything about OF, they love saying swag and are all about swag. I know that there are others (Lil B) like this, but Odd Future are the most prominent, IMO.

Second point: "Run up on Yeezy the wrong way, I might murk ya." Tyler recently said in an interview he was coming for Kanye's head (even though he does like Kanye) because Kanye is his closest competition skill-set wise. As far as I know, no other rapper has taken any shots at Kanye, so this is the only person I can think of that this would be directed to.

I'm not positive about this, and they're pretty vague disses even if they are towards Tyler/OF anyway, but I would say it's something to consider.

P.S. I'm a huge fan of both Tyler/OF and Jay-Z, so I hope this doesn't seem biased in any way.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rabbit94 said:
stop overthinking things and enjoy the amazing song
Jesus fucking christ, did I ever say I didn't like the song? I enjoy the song very much.

Edit: Excuse me for sharing my feelings on a newly released Kanye song on a fucking Kanye site and fan forum.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yossarian2342 said:
Jesus fucking christ, did I ever say I didn't like the song? I enjoy the song very much.
dude calm down breathe i never said u was hateing on the song i just said you guys just like to go deep down to dig up some rocks that might not even there just leave it alone thats all i'm saying

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
It's reaching and I can tell you that as a fact because Frank Ocean is on WTT and he's a member of OF. Besides, all great rappers send subliminal shots to one another to keep things competitive. For example, Eminem is known for it.

·
Banned
4,819 Posts
so what, its just a play line. Jay has them for days.

This way after the Ruger shoots through a few clips
You can lay in your casket just as you is

Jay still got on a track with Pusha.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts