Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having an anxiety attack about getting good seats and shit. I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight. Anyone else seriously stressing about this show?

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Me. I'll be using the LiveNation app, so I'm quadruple scared.  :cry:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
im going to be at work and i have an eye appt and dentist appt immediately after work. any chance ill still get tickets? ive been freaking out forever.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Shouldn't worry about it. Not that many people have the money to buy the tickets as soon as tomorrow. Just make sure to be ready at 10am to buy your tickets.

I remember the GITD tour sold out in minutes but that's when the tickets were avail after pre-sale.

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Boof said:
im going to be at work and i have an eye appt and dentist appt immediately after work. any chance ill still get tickets? ive been freaking out forever.
Got an iPhone? If not, sick day.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Boof said:
you can download the livenation app and buy the tickets from there i think. you can buy it while you're in the waiting room...  :smug:

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
I'll pray for all of you . . .

not to get the best seats.  :smug:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
don't tickets not go on sale until aug 8 for other people? so its not like every ticket is going to be gone tomorrow right?

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
yea fukin sucks i wont be able to buy a ticket till friday and i feel weird cause i have a ticket for acl. idk if i should try to go to both or just choose one. for sure acl ill be up close but idk his festival shows werent that good tbh

·
Premium Member
9,629 Posts
i'm broke

don't know if i should go for the 27th or 28th

don't know if the presale pass is legit, or how to get a legit presale pass

don't know whether to use livenation app or t-master

don't know if it's right for me to be stressing over how to make millionaires more millions

1 - 20 of 28 Posts