Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much do you stress? how much do you worry? what do you do often times to relieve that stress?

throw some numbers at me.

we're rating stress levels on a scale of 1-10.

I probably stress a lot less than the average person, even when my life gets tough i don't really give a fuck :dno:. that's not to say im not motivated, i just don't really care to worry about things that are out of my control. many people have told me that this is good when in all honesty i think its inhuman and definitely a negative in regards to my personality. i feel isolated quite often when i find i can never relate because of this lack of worry. anyways as far as my stress level goes i'd give myself a:

1/10

what about you?

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
not trying to be a sob story or anything but i have an anxiety disorder, so i pretty much worry about dumb shit all the time, some days im good, some days my mind runs wild for no reason, best stress relievers are deep breathing excersizes and just getting your mind distracted by something else like a funny tv show or playing some basketball.

id consider myself 7/10

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
3 or 4/10

I'm pretty laid back, but certain things eat away at me and stress me the fuck out. It changes day to day tbh.

G

·
Ye24 said:
that doesnt sound too fun
It really isn't. I mean I guess now it is maybe a high 8 low 9.
The past 2 years I have been through so much. Too much. Things that are going to affect my life for the next decade basically.

Again, sorry for small ventage!

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
DavidR said:
It really isn't. I mean I guess now it is maybe a high 8 low 9.
The past 2 years I have been through so much. Too much. Things that are going to affect my life for the next decade basically.

Again, sorry for small ventage!
everyone needs to vent from time to time dont worry about it. just keep your head up and try to think positive no matter how hard that may be, because u cant get over that hump with negative emotions clouding your brain, stay positive and things will start to look up, it may take some time but be patient :)

G

·
Ye24 said:
everyone needs to vent from time to time dont worry about it. just keep your head up and try to think positive no matter how hard that may be, because u cant get over that hump with negative emotions clouding your brain, stay positive and things will start to look up, it may take some time but be patient :)
I will do that.. It isn't going to be easy to do it but you are right, I can't think negative cause that will most likely lead to negative.
Thanks for advice!

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
DavidR said:
I will do that.. It isn't going to be easy to do it but you are right, I can't think negative cause that will most likely lead to negative.
Thanks for advice!
anytime

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I think I have an anxiety disorder because I read the symptons on a website and I have all of them so I am basically stressed all the time except for when I smoke a doobie.

·
Registered
87,464 Posts
Good Ass Job said:
I think I have an anxiety disorder because I read the symptons on a website and I have all of them so I am basically stressed all the time except for when I smoke a doobie.
:/ no bueno

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm always stressed even in my sleep, my mind never shuts off. I was also diagnosed with anxiety, it sucks getting stressed so often it can really ruin my mood. Being super stressed makes me an angry, mean person sometimes. :(

4/10

I'm stressed right now so I'm going to go have a beer or two.

·
Premium Member
27,373 Posts
for the last week or so probably a 9/10...when i get really stressed i'll fuck up my sleeping pattern cuz im up late trying to get shit done then by the next morning im tired as fuck and forcing myself to pay attention in school...shit gets me mad tired...it really sucks. And its not just school its a bunch of other shit on top of it that sometimes makes me feel like screaming at the top of my lungs and punching something haha

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Honestly my stress level is about 9.5-10/10.

im stressed nonstop. the only time im not stressed out is when im talking to a girl that makes me happy like my friend who moved to Cali, or when something big happens that relieves my stress but that's only temporary

i can't sleep cause of it, i take pills to fall asleep it sucks

1 - 20 of 73 Posts