Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
English is not my native language but i hope i can explain clearly...I've been away abroad for a year now working and college, away from my family and even tho i do miss them, its not that heartbreaking emotion.so i have started thinking over the last year and analyzing my last few adult years(i'm 22) and I am coming close to the conclusion that i am emotionally numb maybe.when i hang out with friends and there is laughter, i also laugh but think at the same time this is not so funny actually haha also when i come across someone who is explaining that smthg sad happened to him, i'm like "oh..." but i still really dont feel it like emotionally.when i meet someone new or stumble on someone who i have had little contact with, i say hi wassup and may have the occasional polite convo, but deep down maan...9/10 times im just not interested at all.
I'm not also thinking "what the fuck is wrong with me" by explaining my..shit i wouldnt call it a problem really..its like "heh, i am an emotionless guy" :D
I am very determined tho, i have to help my moms paying some really big fucking loans , and then i can concentrate on myself more like in a financial way cause its simply not possible at the moment.I am determined to graduate, have a good paying job and just live my life after that, taking it as it goes.
Maybe my emotionless comes from that but i've had these "non-feelings" as a kid although not to that extent.

Sorry for the long read, but I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem also.It is like realizing who you are and coming to peace with yourself at an early age, but I can also be so fucking wrong and set myself for a big fall.Life damn

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
BulgarianThuggin said:
English is not my native language but i hope i can explain clearly...I've been away abroad for a year now working and college, away from my family and even tho i do miss them, its not that heartbreaking emotion.so i have started thinking over the last year and analyzing my last few adult years(i'm 22) and I am coming close to the conclusion that i am emotionally numb maybe.when i hang out with friends and there is laughter, i also laugh but think at the same time this is not so funny actually haha also when i come across someone who is explaining that smthg sad happened to him, i'm like "oh..." but i still really dont feel it like emotionally.when i meet someone new or stumble on someone who i have had little contact with, i say hi wassup and may have the occasional polite convo, but deep down maan...9/10 times im just not interested at all.
I'm not also thinking "what the fuck is wrong with me" by explaining my..shit i wouldnt call it a problem really..its like "heh, i am an emotionless guy" :D
I am very determined tho, i have to help my moms paying some really big fucking loans , and then i can concentrate on myself more like in a financial way cause its simply not possible at the moment.I am determined to graduate, have a good paying job and just live my life after that, taking it as it goes.
Maybe my emotionless comes from that but i've had these "non-feelings" as a kid although not to that extent.

Sorry for the long read, but I wanted to see if anyone else has this problem also.It is like realizing who you are and coming to peace with yourself at an early age, but I can also be so fucking wrong and set myself for a big fall.Life damn
don't care bout ur problems mate

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
I get a tingling feeling in my balls when she gets naked. :banderas:

·
Registered
22,959 Posts
i wouldn't call that strange, i think most people go through feeling that way during that stage in life, i don't think there's anything wrong with it but i also think having at least a few close friends is important as well

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Jason. said:
lmao someone let drdre out of the music sxn playpen
Lollll I'm actually fuckin round with op. He talkin bout bein emotionless so I tried to also come across as th same

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
drdre said:
Lollll I'm actually fuckin round with op. He talkin bout bein emotionless so I tried to also come across as th same
Hahah you on point tho, thats my inner thinking when somebody's explaining their problems/situation/daily routine.It sucks but you gotta handle that on your own :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
63,681 Posts
MadMellow said:
i wouldn't call that strange, i think most people go through feeling that way during that stage in life, i don't think there's anything wrong with it but i also think having at least a few close friends is important as well

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
i feel you a 100% bro, i can't even flirt with girls because i'm cold and emotionless... i'm playing a big financial role in my family too and i think that's whats making careless about anything if it's not about money...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts