Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 386 Posts

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm procrastinating on some homework again so I decided I'd make another story time sorta thread, except this time it aint as funny and I was kinda looking for advice. I couldn't get it off my mind so as usual I put my thoughts on KTT.

If you read the story on how I lost my virginity recently you've read about this girl already (link if you want a funny story: http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4588577.msg304122257;topicseen#msg304122257). It's the girl that I made out with the night before and went home with but didn't fuck, the one I said I was gonna try and finish my business with.

I'm still a freshman in college obviously, turned 19 a couple months ago. I dropped from pledging a mediocre fraternity halfway through the pledge process last semester. She's a sophomore and in debatably the hottest sorority on campus -- obviously she's hot too. But anyway I met this girl at a bar and started making out with her later that night, and she ending up bringing me home with her. We were both trashed, and she basically passed out right away so we didn't fuck. Woke up the next morning with the biggest hangover ever but that's besides the point.

I felt a weird connection with her when I was with her that night though. Like normally when I'll make out with a girl downtown at the bars, it will just be making out. But we were making out and having short kisses and really talking. Like couple shit. It was weird, I never experienced that type of thing with a girl I had just met that night. I didn't think a lot of it the next day, but she texted me the night I was going home with the girl I ended up fucking. I woulda rather been fucking her but she was too late.

Obviously I didn't respond til the next day, I wasn't gonna say "Going to fuck this other hoe ttyl." I texted her mid next day just saying sorry and asking how her night went, she didn't respond to that but followed me on Instagram a couple hours. That shit had me perplexed bc that means she was searching me up and shit. :ohnorth:

For some reason in the next couple days I was missing her for some reason. I deadass just made out with this chick drunk and didn't fuck or anything, why was I feeling her and not the chick that just smoked me up the other day and gave me my first dose of pussy? I decided I'd hit her up Thursday night bc that's a night where a lot of people go out. I just texted her something simply like "Hey you going out tonight?" or some shit. She doesn't respond and it's like 9 so I'm like fuck it I don't think I'm gonna go out tonight, and I just smoke. At like 11 I see she updated her snap story, she's at the bars. Wtf bruh :bronwhat: I can't get a text back?

Next day rolls through and I'm def going out tonight. It's Friday and I'm getting fucked up with the homies. I'm wasted at the bars ready to get even drunker and I get a text, it's her. She says some shit like "Sorry I just now checked my texts, but yeah I'm getting ready to go out now"

I text her back obviously bc I wanna hit, but I don't put in too much effort to meet up with her. I ended up going back to my homie's place planning to spend the night, was about to smoke. I'm super fucked up like thinking I'm bout to puke and shit.

But somehow I am still texting this girl. I don't remember if it was my idea or her idea, but she tells me to come thru to her place. I hop in the uber pretty hype, and get to her apartment complex. After wandering drunk outside for a couple minutes wondering where the fuck I am she, comes and opens the door to let me in, it's lit. I'm bout to catch a second body less than a week after losing my virginity. :yejoice: I get into her place and get into my boxers and shit, but then she starts arguing with her friend who was there about who was trying to drink and drive, she was trying to stop her. Shit was heated lol.

Eventually it stops but she's still pretty upset. I'm thinking damn bro this girl is not in the mood and I'm not an asshole so I'm not gonna pressure her into shit. So we don't fuck. But we lay in her bed and just talk and make out for a pretty long time. She told me she stalked my Instagram and shit lol we just talk about traveling. I'm still drunk but as I'm talking to this girl and kissing her my random feelings from earlier that week pop back up. Do I have a thing for this bitch? She was just supposed to be a drunk hookup. Not a crush.

The next day I wake up in her bed like damn not again. It's like this shit is an art -- sleeping with girls and not fucking them. And I'm Pablo Picasso, word to Ye.

I told her I needed to get to my homies place because we were all going to the big basketball game (we were playing Kentucky that day). So she offers me a ride and I'm also hungry as fuck so she also offers to drive me to my favorite place in the fucking world: McDonald's

Yall don't understand I got a McDonald's addiction. But still, I'm not trying to fall for this chick. Typing this I realize this situation is childish af :hah: Anyway she drops me off at my friend's place and that's that, idk if I'm ever gonna see this girl again. But she ends up snapchatting me later that day. And the next day, on Valentine's Day. I ask her if she wants to roll to grab lunch with me but she's got hella studying to do for an exam the next day. But she still snaps me for the rest of the day, and I'm just thinking like damn this girl is actually cool as fuck. I actually realized that when I was in bed with her the other day but I was thinking it more.

Snap her all day the next day too. Tuesday rolls and I'm like fuck it I'mma ask her to get some dinner with me. We go to a chill place and have a nice meal and dope conversation. I go drop her back off at her place and I wasn't sure if I should kiss her or not. Before she gets out, it's her than leans in and kisses me for like 5 seconds. It wasn't just a drunk hookup anymore, we just kissed sober and I was catching feels.

Continue to snap her the next couple days. Thursday rolls thru again, and we're both going to the bars. I'm drunk with the homies and texting her to see where she is, and she ends up coming to the bar that I'm at.

We link up and start making out pretty much immediately. I'm pretty drunk but she's even drunker. We had been talking a lot for the past couple days and looks kind of stressed, and asks "Why do you like me? I'm such a bitch." I tell her she's like the coolest and prettiest chick I've met since I got here to college and that I really like her. And honestly, I wasn't even lying. I do really like this bitch. Even though I just recently met her.

We go back to her place and she's too fucked up. She goes to her bathroom puking and shit. I know I can't fuck her tonight. Whatever. I'm used to it at this point.

But she says "I would have sex with you but I'm on my period." So at this point I know she wants it and I'm not just bullshitting myself and going back to this girls' place for the third time for no reason. The next morning we wake up and just talk and make out in her bed for hours and it's awesome. I skip my morning class because I'm really feeling this bitch, even though my grades have been slipping in there. I tell her I really need to get to my noon class because I got a quiz, so she drives me back to my embarrassing freshman dorm on campus at like 11 after we had been talking and making out since like 7 or 8. I lean in for the kiss successfully and shit is feeling real. I'm thinking this girl might really become my girlfriend. :oh:

I forgot to mention I had asked her a day or two before to come see Deadpool with me Saturday night and she was down.

Anyway that Friday is in essence of the previous day except abbreviated. Met up with her downtown, make out, and she's really drunk again. But we go back to her place. Don't fuck because she's too drunk and I think she's still on her period. The next morning we sleep til like 10 and she has to do something at 11 so we don't have the morning talk and makeout sesh. But as I'm sitting on her bed before she takes me back to campus, I have the best kiss of my life. She walks over, I'm sitting down and she's standing up but at like a perfect position where our heads are next to each other. She talks to me real soft about what she's gotta do today and how we're gonna go to the movie later. But we makeout for like 5 seconds and she kisses me on the head too. I don't know why but that shit felt so real. I officially fell for this chick.

She drives me back to campus and shit, get the kiss before I leave, same shit as the day before. Had my hand on her thigh as she drove and shit. Later that day she texts me that she has a bunch of homework she has to do so she's gotta cancel on getting dinner than night but she still wants to go to the movie. I pick her up and we drive to the theater just talking and shit. Buy tickets and drinks and she's like you really don't have to do that but is thankful. But I'm thinking she's not on her period anymore so if I play my cards right I can finally smash tonight. :leo:

We sit through the movie and at first I got my hand on her thigh, but eventually we move to holding hands and we're holding hands for like 75% of the movie like damn. People who aren't boyfriend & girlfriend don't do that shit. The movie ends and she checks her phone, and she had texts from one of her sorority sisters freaking out and she has to call her. Apparently her little got alcohol poisoning and had to go to the emergency room and shit, so she's like traumatized. I bring her back to her place and she says "I would invite you back in but I really have to go talk to (some sorority sister)." I'm like ight and kiss her and she says she'll let me know what she ends up doing later. I get back to campus and all my homies are getting ready to go out and hunt for pussy and shit. But I wasn't feeling it. I just wanted to hang with this chick. She had texted me like right after I dropped her off to tell me there was a shooting right nearby and how freaked out she was by that. A couple texts back and forth and I ask her what she's doing later that night and she takes like an hour and a half to tell me that her roommates were dragging her with them to go to the bars. I was already set on staying in that night so I tell her I'mma take the night off.

She told me she had some sorority shit going on the next day so I knew she was gonna be busy. But I decide to throw her a snapchat at like noon anyway. She opens it and never responds. I though she'd end up hitting me up at some point that day but she never does. I aint worried about it. I'm chilling with my homie and he says that he noticed on her snap story from the night before some dude that I know she's fucked before. Ik that kid is like friends with all her friends so I'm tryna dismiss it but still naturally it gets in the back of my head.

I texted her like midday today asking if she wants to get dinner at this pizza place with me on Tuesday and she explains to me how she's got a shitload of homework due by Thursday but that she's sorry, and I'm like alright well are you tryna do something later Thursday and she says it's her good friend's birthday and she already has plans. I'm like damn alright we'll figure something else out. I ask her how her sorority shit went yesterday but she never responded, but she viewed my snap story later and shit.

Ik it's probably nothing but she was hitting me up pretty often before Sunday and she hasn't at all the past two days. I'm just being a dumbass bc I really like this chick but I can't help from thinking that I fucked up somewhere. If we are being honest, and I hate to downplay myself but, this chick is out of my league so I can't help but think that shit.

Thanks for reading this long ass story again fam lol. If you got any suggestions or just wanna tell me I'm being retarded and should stop worrying just lemme know.

Disclaimer I aint posting pics, I've seen too many snakes on KTT that have ruined it for yall so I refuse to post pics of any girls I'm currently talking to.

UPDATE:
Jetlius Randle said:
She just sent me a long ass text explaining how she's had a lot of fun with me but isn't ready for a relationship and doesn't want to lead me on
Jetlius Randle said:
Here's our last texts I figured I'd upload it. I kind of hate my response now but whatever

Prequel story (How I got head from a fat lesbian) if you're interested http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=4727946.new#new

UPDATE 3/20/16
Jetlius Randle said:
MAJOR UPDATE

So I was feeling myself pretty drunk at the St Paddys Day celebration, and I snapped her a picture of one of my friends and captioned it "My Irish friends" just like she did on Thursday night. She pretty much immediately texted me telling me to come over, so ofc I went over. Start making out like immediately.

She said I always make noises when I kiss her and I'm like no I don't and she says if you don't make any noises I will strip naked. So we made out and I made sure my lips didn't make any of those noises and she got naked. Shoved her titties in my face and shit. It was glorious yo, her tits were fire. But she was on her period. She started sucking my dick but for some reason I wasn't feeling that I just wanted to fuck so I was lowkey pissed. She said she wanted to try and have sex anyway but I told her no because I was tryna get blood on my dick tbh.

But we chilled for the rest of the day and she was like constantly putting me on her snap and shit. She made me bacon and I took a snap story of that and she was like "you better caption that house wife material." We ended up going to the bars later than night and leaving after like 20 minutes because it was kinda dead, everyone was worn out from the shitshow that was St Paddys Day.

I slept in her bed and in the morning she drove me to mcdonalds :)whew:) and over to my friends' place bc she has a lot of shit to do today. Bout to fight this hangover with some kush lol.

But yeah...

EDIT: At couple times she told me she really likes me but isn't ready for a relationship (I didn't bring it up btw)
Jetlius Randle said:
She sent me a long text explaining how she still feels the same way about being in a relationship as before and she's so sorry for dragging me into Saturday because it's not fair to me

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
Ok so dis hard.

You got options:
[list type=decimal]
[*]She found out u smashed her friend n she hot/ think u tryna just do the same to her
[*]She got another guy, she a savage
[*]She just busy fr girls be that way
[*]She feel the exact same as u she dont kno whats goin on
[*]She conflicted and dont want relationship but likes being w you
[/list]

either way u got explaining to do and u gotta release your feels and talk to her and figure it out :rejoice:

·
Registered
18,393 Posts
And when you smash OP you gotta smash her better then the last dude he probably was hitting thats why she canceled

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
i think the people who have to make 3500 word threads with 20+ gifs whenever they smash are pathetic

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Solomon The Wise said:
And when you smash OP you gotta smash her better then the last dude he probably was hitting thats why she canceled
He wasn't hitting it she posted a couple stories of her friends walking home from the bars and it was just females

I aint had the opportunity to smash yet, once/if I do tho I'm fuckin the shit outta her

·
Registered
18,393 Posts
Jetlius Randle said:
He wasn't hitting it she posted a couple stories of her friends walking home from the bars and it was just females

I aint had the opportunity to smash yet, once/if I do tho I'm fuckin the shit outta her
Have you told her how you really feel ?

·
Banned
19,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
macmillerstan said:
i think the people who have to make 3500 word threads with 20+ gifs whenever they smash are pathetic
I'm just procrastinating on homework bro and KTT is where I vent

maztotheula said:
In, im sure she likes you too op. Perhaps she is just honeslty busy. Im happy for you though :)
Thx fam she probably is just busy but I'm a paranoid fucker

·
Registered
20,441 Posts
Jetlius Randle said:
I'm just procrastinating on homework bro and KTT is where I vent
(im pathetic too)

·
Banned
1,767 Posts
or you fucked up by not fucking her yet and a real ***** came through and got his dick bloody

1 - 20 of 386 Posts