Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
5,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the best Hip-Hop album so far this year. Beyond The Greatest Story Never Told or Goblin or Section 80...

The problem is, we heard My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy like 8 months ago. IT was a masterpiece. It was something never heard before. It will likely be a classic.

WTT has nothing of MBDTF. It's not really innovative ( compared to MBDTF ), it's not a masterpiece and will never be a classic. It's a great standard Hip-Hop album, with very good beats, with really good lyrics, far above nowadays mainstream level.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
westafag_dadounet91 said:
This is the best Hip-Hop album so far this year. Beyond The Greatest Story Never Told or Goblin...

The problem is, we heard My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy like 8 months ago. IT was a masterpiece. It was something never heard before. It will likely be a classic.

WTT has nothing of MBDTF. It's not really innovative ( compared to MBDTF ), it's not a masterpiece and will never be a classic. It's a great standard Hip-Hop album, with very good beats, with really good lyrics, far above nowadays mainstream level.

:kanyeshrug:
I agree with everything except that it's much better than The Greatest Story Never Told or Goblin

1 - 20 of 62 Posts