Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
till the album drops in it's full.. Last song i'm listening to is Mr Rager with the strings.. & no more Cudi till it leaks in it's full.. Can't wait till the actual cd is in my hands haha..

Pre-Order that shit NOWW...

November 9th

·
Registered
270 Posts
dude i totally feel you on that haha, i listened to MOTM1 and fucked up when snippets dropped, although cudi zone and smf were still epic surprises with the dynamics added, especially when you're high as hell and not expecting it LOL

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lennylenzzz said:
dude i totally feel you on that haha, i listened to MOTM1 and fucked up when snippets dropped, although cudi zone and smf were still epic surprises with the dynamics added, especially when you're high as hell and not expecting it LOL
Thanks you lol.. Exactly what i'm saying..

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ZONBI said:
wahh?! i don't have the Mr.Rager with strings.can i get a pm?
&&& LOL.. i think the link was posted... let me see if i can find it.. give me a sec..

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Shy said:
I'm definitely listening to the leak. Have fun waiting.
Smart guy.. I'm listening to the whole album when it leaks.. But not the snippets.. I heard them once & that's it till the WHOLE album leaks..

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Shit, man I dunno if I can hold off listening. I know I said that I wont listen to the leak but its too tempting now after hearing the snippets :D

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chuck Lestrange said:
Shit, man I dunno if I can hold off listening. I know I said that I wont listen to the leak but its too tempting now after hearing the snippets :D
lol.. Na i'm listening to the leak but not if it's only seperate tracks.. The whole album has to be leaked then i'll listen.. But make sure you buy the album as well..

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Kid_Cudi said:
lol.. Na i'm listening to the leak but not if it's only seperate tracks.. The whole album has to be leaked then i'll listen.. But make sure you buy the album as well..
Hell yea Ive already pre-ordered off amazon. But I was like one of those people who would wait till the CDs in my hand before listening to an album. Hopefully it leaks as a whole, in good quality as well lol.

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Chuck Lestrange said:
Hell yea Ive already pre-ordered off amazon. But I was like one of those people who would wait till the CDs in my hand before listening to an album. Hopefully it leaks as a whole, in good quality as well lol.
Oh yeh haha.. How can you do that??????? That's insane to wait till the cd arrives while the leak out there.. But it's ok to listen to a leak if your getting the album when it drops..

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Kid_Cudi said:
Oh yeh haha.. How can you do that??????? That's insane to wait till the cd arrives while the leak out there.. But it's ok to listen to a leak if your getting the album when it drops..
Yeah its annoying especially when basically everyone is bumping the album while im still waiting for Jb hifi to stock the album. That's why I order online now, its easier..

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chuck Lestrange said:
Yeah its annoying especially when basically everyone is bumping the album while im still waiting for Jb hifi to stock the album. That's why I order online now, its easier..
Yehh.. Australia are way delayed with new albums & shit.. Real annoying.. But yeh ordering online is a lot easier..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.