Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
***** is allllll over this. Hes puttin out some of yes worst bars like facts. The best songs lyrically he is less involved in or not at all

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
Real friends sounds more rhymfestish. Travis should never write for Ye, and cyhi should only assist in punchlines hear and there. Rhymefest should be the only real co writer with ye. Too late now tho. pablo is already here.

·
Banned
5,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NOMOREPARTIESINTO said:
Real friends sounds more rhymfestish. Travis should never write for Ye, and cyhi should only assist in punchlines hear and there. Rhymefest should be the only real co writer with ye. Too late now tho. pablo is already here.
yes i agree but cyhi is more prominant than ever in this album. And it shows. Sure theres great punchlines here and there which is what ye is known for but its just missinf soemthing lyrically for the most part

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
i don't have a problem with the lyrics apart from the sandwich line & bleached asshole :clap:

cant take them ones seriously

·
Banned
26,214 Posts
YeezerEbaneezer said:
everything.. Hes usually second most credited behind ye.. There are few tracks he isnt on
If he's on Highlights then I agree with you cause those are the worst "verses" on any Ye track lmao

·
Registered
295 Posts
PHILLYFAM said:
The lyrics on this album are personal af and great, so I'm all for Cyhi to keep writing
seriously, I don't understand why people keep complaining. Lyrics are raw af and I love it

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
YeezerEbaneezer said:
***** is allllll over this. Hes puttin out some of yes worst bars like facts. The best songs lyrically he is less involved in or not at all
how do you know what lyrics cyhi is responsible for? you G.O.O.D now?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts