Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know Motm2 is not as good as Motm1 but all this shit about Cudi fell of, why did he get signed, stop bitchin  :wom:
As long as Cudi is gettin beats from Ye & Emile and collabing with ppl like Chip tha Rip let him stop rappin

i doesnt matter if he starts makin songs like Ratatat: No words!! ppl will still like it

personally i would like for him to collab with Crookers for an album  :twisted:

opinions plz....

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
This album is dope...and i like where kid cudi is going with his album. I swear...some of you folks just want artist to make the same album over and over.  Just get over it and let Kid Cudi evolve as an artist ..jeez.

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Yeezzzy said:
This album is dope...and i like where kid cudi is going with his album. I swear...some of you folks just want artist to make the same album over and over.  Just get over it and let Kid Cudi evolve as an artist ..jeez.
indeed so

·
Registered
284 Posts
Yeezzzy said:
No, I just want to better understand him.

And this is coming from a Cudi fan.

album is average at best.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Yeezzzy said:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Everyone has they opinions, fuck, tbh, i dont give a fuck. And if you dont got anything good to say dont say anything at all :problem?:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts