Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye said every track was extended, meaning the songs are longer, we probably just heard half the album maybe. Tomorrow we will hear a little more. He said runaway on the album is 8 minutes. 11 tracks is good, i doubt none of them are like 2 or 3 minutes long though. Relax and wait until november 22nd. Yeah im mad that So appalled and monster is on there but not Chain Heavy and Mommas New Boyfriend. But maybe he is releasing another album soon, GOOD ASS JOB. He said he has mad stuff to rap about. He probably just made this album for the Film.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Emir Parkreiner said:
Monster is the same >.>
Yeah I know but is it the final version, itunes does that you preorder get the single then you get another when the album downloads...

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Yeah I know but is it the final version, itunes does that you preorder get the single then you get another when the album downloads...
Well I do really hope for extended versions of other songs we've already heard of.  But I mean damn  Im really bummed out right now lol

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
I have every fuckin' right to complain. I was promised a masterpiece. Now unless what I hear is ridiculous and defies what the tracklist says, it won't.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
tbh the album is going to be quality - I can tell you that because I've heard 9 songs off the album and they're all great and the last 3 will probably be sick too lol

Just disappointed I've played the fuck out of all of them and I'm only getting 3 new songs  :-\

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Common said:
I have every fuckin' right to complain. I was promised a masterpiece. Now unless what I hear is ridiculous and defies what the tracklist says, it won't.
Szohr said:
tbh the album is going to be quality - I can tell you that because I've heard 9 songs off the album and they're all great and the last 3 will probably be sick too lol

Just disappointed I've played the fuck out of all of them and I'm only getting 3 new songs  :-\
They wil be different, it will be fine, you guys are reacting just like everyone did before 808's and heartbreak

G

·
Common said:
I agree with Common...if this tracklist is real I'm going to be disappointed...so far the only songs I've heard that are epic are Power, All of the Lights and Lost in the World...So Appalled might have been epic a year but it sounds like shit compared to the songs I just mentioned and Monster would work better if Officer Ricky had a longer verse and if Bon Iver & Jay-Z were not on the song IMO...

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Too many features!!!

No one wants god damn Raekwon, Jay-Z twice, and Pusha twice.

So Appalled and Monster have WAY too much all together, and they are consecutive in the tracklist. Unless Ye adds like 3 verses of himself to each... god damn.....

G

·
Common said:
Too many features!!!

No one wants god damn Raekwon, Jay-Z twice, and Pusha twice.

So Appalled and Monster have WAY too much all together, and they are consecutive in the tracklist. Unless Ye adds like 3 verses of himself to each... god damn.....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
Kanye said every track was extended, meaning the songs are longer, we probably just heard half the album maybe. Tomorrow we will hear a little more. He said runaway on the album is 8 minutes. 11 tracks is good, i doubt none of them are like 2 or 3 minutes long though. Relax and wait until november 22nd. Yeah im mad that So appalled and monster is on there but not Chain Heavy and Mommas New Boyfriend. But maybe he is releasing another album soon, GOOD ASS JOB. He said he has mad stuff to rap about. He probably just made this album for the Film.
this guy just gave me hope..thanks lol

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shy said:
Old Robocop was never officially released like Monster or these songs.
yeah and all of the lights and lost in the world were never officially released, Devil in a new dress wasnt finished

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Drewbert316 said:
yeah and all of the lights and lost in the world were never officially released, Devil in a new dress wasnt finished
No one is denying that those songs will be different. It's Monster and So Appalled that's my problem. And only because they both keep the features.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Common said:

·
Registered
148 Posts
kanye will give us the final word on twitter im happy tough we have another kanye album on the way

1 - 20 of 33 Posts