Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Justinnnnn said:
STOP BEING A FUCKBOY AND TELL ME HOW MUCH YOU DONT LIKE THIS.
FUCK!
^^^this should be the new title.
I wasnt going to listen till I read that. :h5:
anyways, its a normal beat but idk im not down for the drums you used, they basically take away from the sample/horns? or something like that. Your drum pattern was pretty cool though, where are the horns from?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doxey said:
^^^this should be the new title.
I wasnt going to listen till I read that. :h5:
anyways, its a normal beat but idk im not down for the drums you used, they basically take away from the sample/horns? or something like that. Your drum pattern was pretty cool though, where are the horns from?
thank you for someone finally responding lol.
i appreciate the feedback. i have a hard time finding good drums so i usually just use the same ones.
the horns are just some brass ensemble soundfont i downloaded, its not a sample.

·
Registered
568 Posts
In my opinion, I did not like the reverse Hi-Hats or shakers or whatever those were. It would sound cool with some snares. You could maybe bring the vocal samples and if you can, you could make the horns more distinct or mix them in differently sound wise. Good job, though.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
three6mafia said:
sounds unfinished/ un mixed
AndySupree said:
In my opinion, I did not like the reverse Hi-Hats or shakers or whatever those were. It would sound cool with some snares. You could maybe bring the vocal samples and if you can, you could make the horns more distinct or mix them in differently sound wise. Good job, though.
Bzy said:

hated it.
thanks for the feedback/listening.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts