Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im waiting till it comes out on Friday at Best Buy so I could hear it once I have the physical deluxe edition, Will it be worth the wait?? No spoilers please...

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
if you waited this far.. well wait a lil more and after u get the physical blast it in your stereo or w.e. :slick:
it's worth it if u ask me :work:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aaronious said:
Yes although I would just listen now tbh
I was about to on Monday but I dont like buying albums on iTunes I would much rather have the physical copy, and did not wanna download it off a website either, plus the wait will only make it better when im cruising with WTT on blast driving down Lakeshore Drive in Chicago.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
waited till my headphones came ...so i heard it yesterday , worth the wait :awesome:
Yeah i think its always nice to wait for the phyical copy... you are just really hyped when you didnt already listened to it :D

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
How can you not listen to the album after being on the forum, reading all WTT threads and the reviews? :wom:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thenext.level said:
waited till my headphones came ...so i heard it yesterday , worth the wait :awesome:
Yeah i think its always nice to wait for the phyical copy... you are just really hyped when you didnt already listened to it :D
yeah man Im extra hyped right now cant wait till Friday Ima get up early in the AM to buy it.

YeezItalia said:
How can you not listen to the album after being on the forum, reading all WTT threads and the reviews? :wom:
Well I have ignored those threads, I havent really read any reviews either cause most of the time when I read reviews, when i hear the album is nothing like the review said it would be like.

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
GetEmHigh said:
Well I have ignored those threads, I havent really read any reviews either cause most of the time when I read reviews, when i hear the album is nothing like the review said it would be like.
Yeah it happens to me too.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
GetEmHigh said:
yeah man Im extra hyped right now cant wait till Friday Ima get up early in the AM to buy it.
did the same thing with mbdtf + not listening to leaks ...eargasm tbh

but the waiting killed me sometimes haha

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thenext.level said:
did the same thing with mbdtf + not listening to leaks ...eargasm tbh

but the waiting killed me sometimes haha
It was kinda hard to do that wth MBDTF cause more than half of the songs were already released, but Kanye still surprised me cause he added extra sounds and/or something new to every song on the album, leak-proof tbqh.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
GetEmHigh said:
It was kinda hard to do that wth MBDTF cause more than half of the songs were already released, but Kanye still surprised me cause he added extra sounds and/or something new to every song on the album, leak-proof tbqh.
yeah heard monster, power , runaway and so appalled but was still perfect

1 - 20 of 40 Posts