Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2x the caffeine.
No crash, due to caffeine being attached to fibers which need digested.
4-6 hour focus, clarity & motivation.
No bad breathe. No teeth stains.
2g (a dose) of Guarana has 90mg of caffeine.

It's from the Amazon, and is in Brazil's most popular drink apparently. It's also in a lot of energy drinks, which people have died from, though it's in an extract form and not whole powder in such cases. In those instances people drank 2 or so Monster drinks which have 160mg of caffeine each.

Is this the next bubble tea? I think so. It's better in every way, and it'll be the replacement as soon as someone markets it properly.
I've never felt this good from a natural substance, not even weed. *I combined this with bee pollen today though, so I'm getting intense calmness you wouldn't otherwise get.

*As for bee pollen, it's the most packed natural medicine on earth. -
Bodybuilders strength always increases 25-50%.
ADULTS have had recorded height growth by the British Royal Society.

"The British Sports Council recorded increases in strength of as high as 40 to 50 percent in those taking bee pollen regularly. Even more astounding, the British Royal Society has reported height increases in adults who take pollen. Antii

Lananaki, coach of the Finnish track team that swept the Olympics in 1972, revealed, "Most of our athletes take pollen food supplements. Our studies show it significantly improves their performance. There have been no negative results since we have been supplying pollen to our athletes."

Alex Woodly, then executive director of the prestigious Education Athletic Club in Philadelphia, said:

"Bee pollen works, and it works perfectly. Pollen allows super-stars to increase their strength and stamina up to 25 percent. This increase in strength and endurance may be the key to the secret regenerative power of bee pollen. Bee pollen causes a definite decrease in pulse rate. The whole beauty of bee pollen is that it's as natural as you can get. No chemicals. No steroids."

Renowned German naturalist Francis Huber was a great proponent of this miraculous food from the hive. Huber called bee pollen "the greatest body builder on Earth.""

https://draxe.com/bee-pollen/

http://www.mercola.com/article/diet/bee_pollen.htm

http://www.secrets-of-longevity-in-humans.com/bee-pollen-benefits.html

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bee-pollen-increases-strength-up-to-50-increases-height-even-amongst-adults-and-more.355706/

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thereal6ixgod said:
How do you go about ingesting bee pollen?
I put it in a blender and whizzed it up with raspberries, banana, blueberries & water. It makes it taste exotic, sweet, kind of like a mango

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Vibe said:
There's gotta be a catch to bee pollen right?
You'd think so. I presume we don't all know about it because if we did, we'd all demand it, and the bee population would decline, with us.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Vibe said:
There's gotta be a catch to bee pollen right?
I'd research it or ask your doctor. A quick google told me it could worsen your allergies, cause you to bleed more (if you're taking blood thinners like aspirin) and other side effects.

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
quidam said:
I'd research it or ask your doctor. A quick google told me it could worsen your allergies, cause you to bleed more (if you're taking blood thinners like aspirin) and other side effects.
"A 30-year-old woman with seasonal allergies but no history of allergies to food, drugs, insects or latex had an anaphylactic reaction after taking bee pollen. She had swelling of the eyelids, lips and throat, difficulty swallowing, hives and other life-threatening symptoms. After emergency treatment and discontinuation of the bee pollen supplements, there were no further reactions."

What sort of idiot with allergies consumes POLLEN and thinks they'll be OK? I'm seeing some of these anti-bee pollen articles and i already call bullshit. They're claiming it doesn't give you the effects that i'm feeling right now, the effects i felt before Googling any of this.

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ChordMasterJay said:
"A 30-year-old woman with seasonal allergies but no history of allergies to food, drugs, insects or latex had an anaphylactic reaction after taking bee pollen. She had swelling of the eyelids, lips and throat, difficulty swallowing, hives and other life-threatening symptoms. After emergency treatment and discontinuation of the bee pollen supplements, there were no further reactions."

What sort of idiot with allergies consumes POLLEN and thinks they'll be OK? I'm seeing some of these anti-bee pollen articles and i already call bullshit. They're claiming it doesn't give you the effects that i'm feeling right now, the effects i felt before Googling any of this.
now some article says it could be damaging to liver, and hasn't actually been properly tested etc.

well. essential oils haven't been 'proven' to work, but they do. that's the side i'm putting bee pollen in.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
ChordMasterJay said:

I wasn't referring to pollen allergies specifically and I didn't read any anti-bee pollen articles. I read articles that showed advantages/disadvantages.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
ChordMasterJay said:
now some article says it could be damaging to liver, and hasn't actually been properly tested etc.

well. essential oils haven't been 'proven' to work, but they do. that's the side i'm putting bee pollen in.
No condescension meant but bruh :koolaid:

·
Banned
12,387 Posts
ChordMasterJay said:
I put it in a blender and whizzed it up with raspberries, banana, blueberries & water. It makes it taste exotic, sweet, kind of like a mango
Where do you buy both of these?

·
Banned
6,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
On bee pollen so no crazies go and kill themselves. - only like 30 cases of people having this shit affect them negatively. kidney failure and liver failure usually but you can live through that and learn your lesson if it affects you. it'll also affect you if you have seasonal allergies and you'll go to hospital all swole and be given a pen to stick into your leg for the rest of your life whenever you have the same reaction again. if you've never been stung by a bee, this may bring on a dormant allergic reaction.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts