Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He agreed with the speech and said as much then a ***** baited him into to talking which he dumb as hell for even falling into that trap BUT it's pretty clear from the whole "were all the same" talk he was talking bout music not really life in general.

Was I the only one who saw it that way? he seemed like he just tryna not get mad at the dude and his bullshit not really son black people and our culture as a whole just that one dude for being disrespectful.

Idk I'm just not feeling the whole criticism on JT it seems like people just tryna find someone to jump on and it's unneeded cause it wasn't like he was talkin shit he agreed with Jesse and praised the speech why would that deserve disrespect?.

He takes an L in my book for even replying to dude but JT has always been fine in my book and alot of peoples cause he showed love for the culture and never tried to act like black people didn't write the script on this shit just seems pointless to call him out imo :kanyeshrug:

Tell me if I'm being ignorant or stupid but while I get that were mad at some of the way his comments came off wha did he actually do besides piss off Janet dumb ass stans and this wack ***** pretending to be woke for sales.

·
Registered
29,216 Posts
They were wrong at going at him for the first tweet but that second tweet made it sound like he did not understand the speech at all and was on some borderline "all live matter" shit. That when people got pissed and I get why.

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TDEcall ken said:
They were wrong at going at him for the first tweet but that second tweet made it sound like he did not understand the speech at all and was on some borderline "all live matter" shit. That when people got pissed and I get why.
yeah that after shit was dumb but I don't think he meant it that way I think people pushing it that way to fit their narrative but yeah I get it tho I just don't understand why ****** like Vic comin at his career now.

·
Registered
29,216 Posts
kidvicous said:
yeah that after shit was dumb but I don't think he meant it that way I think people pushing it that way to fit their narrative but yeah I get it tho I just don't understand why ****** like Vic comin at his career now.
It does not matter if he did not mean it. It still came across ignorant.

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DickerSpaniel said:
shouldve just posted the picture at the start of the OP so i knew what kinda thread this was
:camby: I liked his tape  just don't fuck wit his faux persona right now imo Vics a master at switching up for what he thinks will be hot so I look at this woke shit and it's 50% real but 50% sales imo.

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
TDEcall ken said:
It does not matter if he did not mean it. It still came across ignorant.
I said meant it in that way and where did I say it didn't come across ignorant? pretty sure me even sayin he was in the wrong and I get how it was seen that way says that I think it's ignorant so :yewhat:

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
kidvicous said:
:camby: I liked his tape  just don't fuck wit his faux persona right now imo Vics a master at switching up for what he thinks will be hot so I look at this woke shit and it's 50% real but 50% sales imo.
:frankwd:

derailing your own thread :hah:

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wus good said:
White people getting unnecessary hate :kermit2:
Nah this white guy is or rather 50% of it is unnecessary imo but instead of throwing slick comments discuss this shit I'm trying to understand more of the other side on this whole issue.

It's interesting

·
Registered
29,216 Posts
kidvicous said:
I said meant it in that way and where did I say it didn't come across ignorant? pretty sure me even sayin he was in the wrong and I get how it was seen that way says that I think it's ignorant so :yewhat:
You said it does not "fit the narrative". The "narrative" is he does not understand the speech while saying he was inspired by it. No one is painting a narrative. It was just JT being ignorant.

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TDEcall ken said:
You said it does not "fit the narrative". The "narrative" is he does not understand the speech while saying he was inspired by it. No one is painting a narrative. It was just JT being ignorant.
Nah he did understand it imo what he said after was separate from the rest of the other stuff I think

·
Registered
725 Posts
its a little stupid cuz JT obviously had his heart in the right place he just clearly missed the point of the speech and looked like a moron when he elaborated
vic sounded like he wanted to be offended but didn't know why (and is trying to capitalize on the controversy days late)

vic literally said he was mad cuz justin didn't tweet pray for flint
you know cuz hashtags are social justice now
plus this all started because JT tried to tweet about an important black moment

1 - 20 of 20 Posts