Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a big YG fan by any stretch but this album is crazy. Don't come to LA so fucking hard smh :rejoice:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
So this ***** kept hitting on her and grabbing her my the waist and she didn't like it and idk her and she just looks at me and whispers ''I have a choice between shit with the FBI or Getting my fucking IP leaked? you guys are fucked. im not leaking shit. leak my fucking IP, Im done''' and I get up and tell dude to walk away and he starts Reyna act tough and mind you I'm 16 and this ***** is like 19 and he's like 5'5 and I'm 5'10 it as funny as shit

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
spock said:
So this ***** kept hitting on her and grabbing her my the waist and she didn't like it and idk her and she just looks at me and whispers ''I have a choice between shit with the FBI or Getting my fucking IP leaked? you guys are fucked. im not leaking shit. leak my fucking IP, Im done''' and I get up and tell dude to walk away and he starts Reyna act tough and mind you I'm 16 and this ***** is like 19 and he's like 5'5 and I'm 5'10 it as funny as shit
:dead:

·
Banned
29,039 Posts
spock said:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts