Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting my haircut by my friend at his barber shop, out of nowhere he asked me if I've ever broken a bone, my response was yes. I broke my collar bone when I was in third grade.

Then he turned any told his friend witch he's like his brother, "his brother" asked me if I wanted to make $200 a month, I asked how, and he said he would  take me to a doctor, I'm not sure if he knows the doctor  or not, to get some pills so he can sell them.

He told me all i had to do is to go in there and say my bone that was broken hurts. Then i guess the doctor is suppose to "prescribe" me the pills, my barber's "brother" said he would pay me the $200 and he would pay for the pills and let me keep like $160 worth or vicodins. He cant do it cause he's going into the military and I guess they check the medical records. This is where I'm stuck, idk if I should risk it and do it, or just no follow threw with it..

What do you guys think I should do?

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
GRIZZLYGANG said:
No are you dumb? That's trouble waiting to happen. What if you start doing it and then you don't want to do it anymore but he depends on you? He's going to love that.... What if you start doing it and he doesn't end up paying you?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
GRIZZLYGANG said:
I was getting my haircut by my friend at his barber shop, out of nowhere he asked me if I've ever broken a bone, my response was yes. I broke my collar bone when I was in third grade.

Then he turned any told his friend witch he's like his brother, "his brother" asked me if I wanted to make $200 a month, I asked how, and he said he would  take me to a doctor, I'm not sure if he knows the doctor  or not, to get some pills so he can sell them.

He told me all i had to do is to go in there and say my bone that was broken hurts. Then i guess the doctor is suppose to "prescribe" me the pills, my barber's "brother" said he would pay me the $200 and he would pay for the pills and let me keep like $160 worth or vicodins. He cant do it cause he's going into the military and I guess they check the medical records. This is where I'm stuck, idk if I should risk it and do it, or just no follow threw with it..

What do you guys think I should do?
Dont do it bruh :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts