Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
Steve Albini is the King of douchey assholes though. Has been for years.

I like how he uses "******" as a verb.

·
Premium Member
19,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dopestain said:
Steve Albini is the King of douchey assholes though. Has been for years.

I like how he uses "******" as a verb.
yeah, i caught that too.

how would you feel if you were on that shuttle bus though? especially if they're acting like a bunch of attention-craving retards.

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
crackadon said:
yeah, i caught that too.

how would you feel if you were on that shuttle bus though? especially if they're acting like a bunch of attention-craving retards.
I'd probably laugh. Fucking with people is what they do. I can understand how others would be offended though.

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
I think when he said "niggering everything in site" he meant that they kept yelling out the n word to everyone lol, same with motherfucker.

·
Banned
24,748 Posts
Steve Albini doesn't really have any patience for assholes. I know he used to tell stories of the wastoids that would hang around the Nirvana recording sessions, and he refused to record more until they were removed from the studio.

·
Premium Member
37,670 Posts
LMAO

"Feel Like I Have To Defend Myself. 1 Idk Who The Fuck Steve Albino Is 2. I Dont '****** Everything Insight' 3. I Never Say Fuck U To Drivers 4. We (odd future) Never Discuss How Much We Are Making A Show In Public, Ever. 5. Me Nor Anyone i Know In My Age Group Know Who You Are, Old Ass. Surprised You Knew how To Use A Computer. And Whats Good With RAPEMAN?"

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Steve Albini is as punk as Tyler thinks he is tbh. OF has good music and are entertaining but unless you've sat with them or whatever you can't really say you'd be cool with that behaviour constantly.

Also Tyler referencing Rapeman is retarded, Albini specifically stated he has no problem with that kind of artistic material.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts