Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/video-stephon-marbury-wins-chinese-basketball-association-championship-185223092.html;_ylt=Amx01nGmM0flYKH_3qDdJnq8vLYF

hardly a win imo.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
its like lebron winning a ring pop in my opinion but congrats to marbury anyway, kobe nor mj have a chinese title under their belts

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
Radtoda said:
its like lebron winning a ring pop in my opinion but congrats to marbury anyway, kobe nor mj have a chinese title under their belts
lmaoooo damn

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Sorry but the video in OP is hilarious. I just find it really funny. And then the trophy? WTF is that? A sink?

·
Registered
972 Posts
dieboltdesigns said:
Sorry but the video in OP is hilarious. I just find it really funny. And then the trophy? WTF is that? A sink?
why you mad?

there's no doubt that NBA is the best league on this planet, but you can't win any game all by yourself.
I have no idea how hard it is for him to get a new start at age of 32, and get his first championship at age of 35, considering 50000 miles away from home, in a different country and facing a whole new different culture.

media in China said that everyone deserve a second chance.

for me, it's good to see someone get a new start at that age, win a champion, and finally get peace inside.

·
Registered
11,901 Posts
Bunnyjump said:
why you mad?

there's no doubt that NBA is the best league on this planet, but you can't win any game all by yourself.
I have no idea how hard it is for him to get a new start at age of 32, and get his first championship at age of 35, considering 50000 miles away from home, in a different country and facing a whole new different culture.

media in China said that everyone deserve a second chance.

for me, it's good to see someone get a new start at that age, win a champion, and finally get peace inside.
I mean I'm happy for him...it's just the video. It so "epic" and stuff....lol

·
Registered
972 Posts
dieboltdesigns said:
I mean I'm happy for him...it's just the video. It so "epic" and stuff....lol
For that team, it is epic, They beat the best team of China who won 7 national champions in the last 8 years, and get their first league champion in history. No one even thought they'd make it to the finals before this season.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts