Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

dunno, he sounds kinda uninspired on the album version of the hook when he says "state run radio" over and over.  I guess I just got spoiled by how he SCREAMS THAT SHIT during live performances.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
I m thinkin thas on purpose to get the repetition radio idea point across, you know, how it gets boring -___-

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the record, the rest of the songs is going to be amazing, and maybe the hook will grow on me!

I thought Lupe's sleepy voice on Go To Sleep was mad annoying, and now I love it.  I even imitate the gay ass yawn he does in the beginning because I've fallen in love with it. <3

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
OMG this made me smile so much- i honestly cannot wait for this record- this is my most hyped on lasers honestly i think it sounds great

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
AkA said:
I m thinkin thas on purpose to get the repetition radio idea point across, you know, how it gets boring -___-
Versa said:
For the record, the rest of the songs is going to be amazing, and maybe the hook will grow on me!

I thought Lupe's sleepy voice on Go To Sleep was mad annoying, and now I love it.  I even imitate the gay ass yawn he does in the beginning because I've fallen in love with it. <3

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think Kale is right and I appreciate the artistic value, but I guess it's gonna take some getting used to.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Yeah Lupe doesn't do anything not for a specific reason, so I'm sure the explanation for this hook is somewhere along the line of what people above are saying

·
Registered
496 Posts
comedyjunkie06 said:
OMG this made me smile so much- i honestly cannot wait for this record- this is my most hyped on lasers honestly i think it sounds great
this + beautiful lasers is what i cannot wait for. esp now that stereo sun is gone

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
There has to be a third verse for this song on the album version 2 minutes is just too short for lupe.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts