Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got this VHS camera, and im bouta start my own lil porn series n shit..

whats gonna kinda make my porn differnet, is im gonna be talking ALOT of shit behind the camera, so its kinda like a comedy porn..

also its on some retro shit with the vhs camera flow.

the vids are gonna revolve around my obsurd dialog and ass smacking, ima be THAT camera man..

what yallt hink about my shit ? yall gonna support it.. i already got two ****** who got hoes lined up ready to record
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Speed Demon said:
sounds horrible need HQ first and foremost you don't got that I don't got your back op
whats with you guys and HQ :what:

come on its gonna be retro throw back type shit.. ima make it like HQ vhs if anything though..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39,641 Posts
evilson said:
whats with you guys and HQ :what:

come on its gonna be retro throw back type shit.. ima make it like HQ vhs if anything though..
I need my nut as well OP I'm not just here for shits and giggles like
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,441 Posts
do not want any talking

pls fuck off

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,441 Posts
oh and me and my bros tried this last year tbh theres a lot more variables than u would think
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
macmillerstan said:
do not want any talking

pls fuck off
comedy porn bruh, ima have some like real fap material in the mixx, but ima mostly try n get hot off a ***** making a 15 sec snippet of my porn and postin that shit on twitter.. best way i can blow up. ****** gonna be like "what kinda porn is that ?"
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
macmillerstan said:
oh and me and my bros tried this last year tbh theres a lot more variables than u would think
like contracts n shit ? honestly im doing this for fun. im gonna have people under a contract, have them fuck, and release it for free.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,441 Posts
evilson said:
comedy porn bruh, ima have some like real fap material in the mixx, but ima mostly try n get hot off a ***** making a 15 sec snippet of my porn and postin that shit on twitter.. best way i can blow up. ****** gonna be like "what kinda porn is that ?"
go for it. i dont really use twitter so i was unaware of that being a thing :hah:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
68,701 Posts
evilson said:
i just got this VHS camera, and im bouta start my own lil porn series n shit..

whats gonna kinda make my porn differnet, is im gonna be talking ALOT of shit behind the camera, so its kinda like a comedy porn..

also its on some retro shit with the vhs camera flow.

the vids are gonna revolve around my obsurd dialog and ass smacking, ima be THAT camera man..

what yallt hink about my shit ? yall gonna support it.. i already got two ****** who got hoes lined up ready to record
this is gonna blow up and be hilarious if done right

especially in this era of twitter where its so easy to go viral

see you at the top fam
 
1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Top