Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was looking at starting my own brand, i figured id start small with bracelets then work my way up.
These arent really promo pictures these are just some photos i took over some sample bracelets
Taking constructive criticism and was wondering if you would wear them or if you think they would sell
Price would most likely be anywhere from $15-$20, not for sale yet just looking for your thoughts on them

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shipping would be pretty cheap considering they dont weigh much at all. $15 is what id most likely sell the 8mm beads for and $20 for the ones with 10mm beads considering they cost more to make, id prolly do a package deal though like a big one and little one for $30 shipped or two little ones for $30 shipped (price of two smaller ones but no shipping). Just giving you guys some ideas of prices to see if anyone finds them acceptable. not trying to sell here

·
Premium Member
45,114 Posts
with fashion, as with everything, you need a niche. a way of identifying yourself from others

just putting a bunch of black and white beads together isn't going to do that for you. you might sell a couple but you won't find any kind of real success

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Megamorter said:
with fashion, as with everything, you need a niche. a way of identifying yourself from others

just putting a bunch of black and white beads together isn't going to do that for you. you might sell a couple but you won't find any kind of real success
^ This

Ill be honest, right now they look like any old beaded looking bracelets. Gotta have some sort of branding that makes them stand out. Right now id prefer some $10 beaded bracelet from some outlet store then this $15.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.