Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excited

The tail end of summer has been really boring and I'm just waiting to get into the groove of things again, never felt like this before

We have a welcome week where we don't have classes and just events & stuff

Also me and my best friend are rooming together with 4 other people in a nice suite because I'm honors

But with that, I was placed on the quiet studious campus with mostly Asian baddies which is not bad ig, the party campus is nearby

KTT give me tips! How was ur college experience like

Our schedules leaked and they're unfinished but it looks like I have Fridays off :hhh:

·
Registered
42,186 Posts
Level Up said:
But with that, I was placed on the quiet studious campus with mostly Asian baddies which is not bad ig, the party campus is nearby
Man fuck you what the fuck, you know that we don't even have any Asians at all in my college smh

But anyways, just stay strong and take it easy, it's gonna take some time to get used to it but it's all fun and games in the end. Don't let pressure get to your head and just live the fuck outta your life, college days are 10/10 my man

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
actually focus in your classes, they’re a lot harder than high school classes. Try to be as social/extroverted as possible the first couple weeks. A good way to start convos is to compliment a dude/girls shoes or whatever, ask em where they’re from/where they’re dorming and their name. You never know they could be your next friend for life
or your next body

overall just have a good time. my first year of college was one of the best years of my life

·
Premium Member
30,662 Posts
Don’t fall behind with your work. College is actually pretty easy if you put in some work everyday, but it’s very easy to fall into the trap of procrastinating everything

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
str8dollaz said:
Don’t fall behind with your work. College is actually pretty easy if you put in some work everyday, but it’s very easy to fall into the trap of procrastinating everything
:khaled2: u right

·
Banned
36,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
str8dollaz said:
what you going to school for?
currently my major is undecided but im taking courses leaning towards premed and science

im taking honors gen psych, cognitive science, exposition & argument, gen chem, & honors colloquium (1 credit requirement thingy)

im thinking about pursuing something related to the brain, though im not entirely sure what career

i dont want to major in psych because i dont know what career would be lucrative, even post-PhD/graduate school, besides a psychiatrist (200k) or industry psychologist for like businesses (like 100k)

and i don't rly wanna like listen to people's problems as a therapist either

or maybe I dip my toe in acting lmbo

idk i dont have a strong passion

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
Level Up said:
currently my major is undecided but im taking courses leaning towards premed and science

im taking honors gen psych, cognitive science, exposition & argument, gen chem, & honors colloquium (1 credit requirement thingy)

im thinking about pursuing something related to the brain, though im not entirely sure what career

i dont want to major in psych because i dont know what career would be lucrative, even post-PhD/graduate school, besides a psychiatrist (200k) or industry psychologist for like businesses (like 100k)

and i don't rly wanna like listen to people's problems as a therapist either

or maybe I dip my toe in acting lmbo

idk i dont have a strong passion
future fam smart af

1 - 20 of 29 Posts