Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been researching and learning about starting an internet business; anyone has experience on this? i've been looking at sites like warriorforum.com, smartpassiveincome.com, clickbank.com and copyblogger.com and found great info. Turns out you can make a pretty decent living on the internet and in a very passive way.

any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
12,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the guy from smartpassiveincome.com is making $40K per month.... just read some of his articles; not scam

J

·
0 Posts
CEO said:
the guy from smartpassiveincome.com is making $40K per month.... just read some of his articles; not scam
dillon knew him till he got arrested :(

·
Registered
12,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stan Smith said:
What type of business are you looking to start?
I was thinking about affiliate marketing promoting digital products on Clickbank.com, comissions are as high as 75%. I only need a domain name and hosting (like $30 bucks) and start writing content so it can rank on Google. Lets how it goes.... Do you have an online business?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
I have an ebay business that is pretty solid, I don't know about online business that don't move any products. seems fishy

·
Registered
12,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spythe said:
I have an ebay business that is pretty solid, I don't know about online business that don't move any products. seems fishy
Affiliate marketing does involve products, you just promote other people products with your link and get a comission from the sale. So every sale you get like 50-70% and the seller gets the other percentage. Ebay is a great option, I will take a look at it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts