Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically my friend (lets call him Carlos) seems to be really into this girl (lets call her Jada).  But he doesn't fucking leave her alone.  He always starts these really awkward conversations with her whenever he sees her in the hallway. Not only that but he follows this bitch everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE.  I'm good friends with Jada and she's really creeped out with this situation.  I was talking to her one day and she sorta put the whole matter on my hands. She says:

"By the way, can you tell Carlos to stop stalknig me everywhere?"

And that's where I come in. This whole stalking act Carlos has been putting on recently is really embarassing. He's been on me and my other friends' bad side lately cuz he's acting two-faced and arrogant for like the last 2 months. The dude is really starting to become stuck-up even though everyone is starting to hate him (he can't take a fucking hint :dno:). I need to find a way to put Carlos in his place and also inform him that Jada doesn't like him at all without completely ethering the dude or being too subtle. Help me fam.

:ohno:

TL;DR Just read it bitch :fly:

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
In a situation like this, it's impossible to shit on him without hurting him too bad.

Just go all out and make the stalker boy cry. :sonicshrug:

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
Well I'm just going to lock this thread of there's no real conversation going and just spam.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.