21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
JBeezy95 said:
Cringe. Stand by what you say on KTT or you're a bitch
I would if people weren’t opinion police

Or do lame shit like try to pull up opinion posts from when u were a fan to fuck up your business dealings

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
D V R K W A V E S said:
Cancel culture already fading away look at lil nas x, plus I mean idk what you posted but I've trolled on here but never said some stupid wild shit. That's where you fuck up
I don’t even think I’ve posted nothing that crazy but I’m definitely not leaving that crack open to gain the respect of KTT ****** lmaoo

The moment I get a deal or sum w drake ****** gon pull up me saying I didn’t like views or some dumb shit

Just better off not to deal with it plus it would be cool to still post here as I was blowing up lol

G

·
user said:
I don’t even think I’ve posted nothing that crazy but I’m definitely not leaving that crack open to gain the respect of KTT ****** lmaoo

The moment I get a deal or sum w drake ****** gon pull up me saying I didn’t like views or some dumb shit

Just better off not to deal with it plus it would be cool to still post here as I was blowing up lol
Shit you right maybe I should change my stage name now

:floyd:

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
user said:

Going to have daily hate threads filled with old posts :clap:

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
D V R K W A V E S said:

****** fucking up any relationship with any artist you had an opinion on as a regular *****

It’s been a while since one of those huge tweet purges but I remember that shit from a few years ago lmao rockie fresh was saying some shit bout Ross now he nowhere to be found on that MMG roster

G

·
user said:
lmaooo this shit not a joke they cancelling ****** out here

yo shit can be going good in 2024 u a whole grown man baby on the way it’s cool you a popping artist BOOM they find posts 12 years ago from when u was in high school now u putting in apps

and to answer pm hard trap influenced shit with my own lil spin on it but I’m tired of typical trap beats ppl be like my shit hard but they be wanting typical dababy/Stunna type shit  lol
Lets collab bro where you located?

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Prbz said:
Going to have daily hate threads filled with old posts :clap:
***** my post count is ridiculous they got damn near a literal decade of material I been on this bitch posting bullshit since October 2010

·
Registered
13,501 Posts
Fuck it :mm:

My stage name as a producer is patty mills, If you’re confident u could end up being bigger than dude then why not

·
Registered
5,819 Posts
I was trynna push beats as K-money but there's already like 5 of them.  I switched it up 2 Killa K, but I didn't have a lot tied 2 the K-money name.

·
Registered
35,444 Posts
you good you gon blow at some point bro, yo beats hard. hmu when you start doing vocals i wanna hear

my name on the other hand is difficult and like 10 people have it but i’ve had it too long to drop

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
user said:
***** my post count is ridiculous they got damn near a literal decade of material I been on this bitch posting bullshit since October 2010
Imagine having your whole ass career derailed for some shit you said almost 10 yrs ago :clap: I know you got some heaters, have to for being on here so long

G

·
D V R K W A V E S said:

Lmao bro I’m a conservative. Even if I have said the most polite shit of my life ****** will still tear my ass apart.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
TIIMMY BURNER said:
Bro nobody cares to cancel you, just post that shit.
Until it happens and I fucked up my career listening to a ***** from KTT

all y’all gonna do is post krillin dead smileys while my life and opportunities in shambles lmaoo

I’ll post my shit one day but y’all won’t know it’s me bc I stay posting new artists lol

Lowkey I’ve been posted my soundcloud on here on some lowkey shit That’s the most u ****** getting outta me lmao

G

·
user said:
****** fucking up any relationship with any artist you had an opinion on as a regular *****

It’s been a while since one of those huge tweet purges but I remember that shit from a few years ago lmao rockie fresh was saying some shit bout Ross now he nowhere to be found on that MMG roster
I mean idk I don't think ive ever said no off the wall shit I wouldn't stand by tbh

Im Good. said:
Lmao bro I’m a conservative. Even if I have said the most polite shit of my life ****** will still tear my ass apart.
For what though

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
u-n-i-t-y. said:
you honestly should, that would be lowkey genius lmao
Lowkey might do that, change my name on here back to ape and it’s just our little secret lmaoo

·
Banned
968 Posts
Just buy ktt when ur famous and close the fucking site so nobody will find out who you really are. This site can't be worth more than $700 anyway :what:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.