Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AWWWW YEAAA

Everyone's favorite movie franchise is coming back bigger and better then ever.

It's bout to get real again, Jessica Alba, Joel McHale, and the return of Antonio Banderas.

Be ready Spy Kids 4: All the Time in the World

Star Wars Better Watch the throne, this franchise is coming for it, and fast.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I'm nervous for this tbh.

I honestly love the first two, and saw the third one in theaters in 3-D. Was kick-ass, but when I watch it now, lol it's bad.

·
Registered
44,262 Posts
Loved the 3-D in the 3rd movie. Gimmicky, yes, but effective. I'm not looking forward to this, tbh. Aroma-Scope is the reason I usually avoid 4-D cinema. I can't imagine the shit smells coming outta this with a baby and a dog.

·
Registered
14,874 Posts
Spy Kids came out in 2001 when I was ten and even then I thought it wasn't really appealing.  Rodriguez's kids films take such strange direction.

·
Banned
13,631 Posts
I saw the billboard and thought "These kids ain't grown up?!"  Looked a little closer "Who the fuck are these pe- Jessica Alba.  Cool."

·
0 Posts
The first two were cool I guess. Third one was terrible and this one looks worse tbh.

Also, I thought the story of Judi and the other one's parents was waaaay more interesting than the bullshit Spy Kids story in the first film.

·
Registered
6,164 Posts
The 1st Spy Kids was only good if you were a 10 year old this...this is just nonsense in 4D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts