Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Garbage

Votes: 13 23.2%
1 - 20 of 3063 Posts

·
Registered
25,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Four college girls who land in jail after robbing a restaurant in order to fund their spring break vacation find themselves bailed out by a drug and arms dealer who wants them to do some dirty work

Cast

James Franco
Vannesa Hudgens
Ashley Benson
Rachel Korine
Selena Gomez
Jeff Jarrett

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
lol @ Selena Gomez doing a Harmony Korine movie, but I guess tween stars have to grow up and start taking more mature roles sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
DA REAL LEO said:
lol this is the same guy that wrote 'kids'
Had me shit-my-pants scared for a moment. Harmony Korine is a good filmmaker, Larry Clark (the director of Kids, Bully, Ken Park) is a no talent asshat douchebag loser. Franco would NEVER be in a Larry Clark film.

Phew, sigh of relief is breathed.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
yungducketz said:
Larry Clark (the director of Kids, Bully, Ken Park) is a no talent asshat douchebag loser. Franco would NEVER be in a Larry Clark film.

Phew, sigh of relief is breathed.
Why is that?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
yungducketz said:
His films, his interviews, exploitation of his young actors..I could go on. Kids is an anomaly, have you seen anything else by him? Absolute trash of the worst kind.
I've only seen Bully by him and it was a long time ago. I'm just curious, can you recall any examples of him exploiting young actors or anything?

·
Registered
195 Posts
it just rubs me the wrong way that every one of his movies deals with underage kids/sex/drugs/death. its a little weird. another day in paradise was a good movie though.  harmony korine movies weird me out too but in a different way. gummo was fucking strange man

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Buddylee said:
it just rubs me the wrong way that every one of his movies deals with underage kids/sex/drugs/death. its a little weird. another day in paradise was a good movie though.  harmony korine movies weird me out too but in a different way. gummo was fucking strange man
Everyone in this film is over 18

1 - 20 of 3063 Posts