Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went in for the interview and got offered the position of part-time sales associate at the wage of $10 an hour. I got the job right off the bat. I submitted paperwork and went through the process. The manager told me that she'll call me about my schedule by Thursday and that I should call her if I don't get a call by Thursday.

Now I feel pretty lame about this place. I was excited because it seems like a chill place to work, but it seems like there's no one around my age. Then, I get the sense that I'm not entirely wanted or something.

·
Registered
20,179 Posts
I felt like this before. Just stick it thru bro, ull get the swing of things. Just remember, having cool coworkers is ideal but in the end ur just there for a check and to get ur goals met

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TracyDoubleD said:
I felt like this before. Just stick it thru bro, ull get the swing of things. Just remember, having cool coworkers is ideal but in the end ur just there for a check and to get ur goals met
Thanks. I was thinking maybe H&M would have been okay, but it's more work for the same pay.

·
Registered
31,282 Posts
TracyDoubleD said:

·
Registered
30,203 Posts
Ain't Sports Authority closing? I went there like 2 weeks ago, them ****** is even selling the displays, n tables.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts