Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
28,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://pitchfork.com/news/43397-spike-jonze-to-direct-jay-zkanye-otis-video/

As Consequence of Sound reports, Jay-Z and Kanye West are doing something big for the video for "Otis", their BNM'ed single from the collaborative Watch the Throne album. Today, Jay told Hot 97's Angie Martinez that the pair have recruited music video great Spike Jonze to direct the "Otis" video. According to Jay, they've already filmed the video. And MTV has a photo from the shoot featuring the image of the flag from the single's cover art.

Kanye and Spike Jonze have collaborated a couple of times, on the "Flashing Lights" video and the short film We Were Once a Fairytale. Watch the "Flashing Lights" video below.
:omgfap: :omgfap: :omgfap: :omgfap: :omgfap: :omgfap: :omgfap: :omgfap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,181 Posts
So Otis video is confirmed then? And already filmed? Thought it was just a rumor. :eek: Wonder when it will be out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
693 Posts
thread has potential tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,277 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
you fail to realize that the the word "realize" does not contain the letter "s" in it.
You fail to realize that it is "realise" in some countries :slick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,516 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
you fail to realize that the the word "realize" does not contain the letter "s" in it.
u fail to see my location. It's there for a reason. We British use a 's' so the jokes on u nipple.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,961 Posts
Trini_Bwoi said:
You fail to realize that it is "realise" in some countries :slick:
C. Jackson said:
u fail to see my location. It's there for a reason. We British use a 's' so the jokes on u nipple.
Dante Terrell Smith said:
you fail to realise that the language is english not american you complete cunt.
you guys fail to realize I don't give a shit. :slick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,376 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
you guys fail to realize I don't give a shit. :slick:
you fail to realize that you were just being corrected, like you did first, when you chose to give a fuck.
needless to say, giving a shit or not, the jokes on you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,961 Posts
Black Power said:
you fail to realize that you were just being corrected, like you did first, when you chose to give a fuck.
needless to say, giving a shit or not, the jokes on you.
:kanyeshrug: cooI story bro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,593 Posts
It's already confirmed, but if you listen well, he didn't confirm any track.. He didn't confirm anything except Spike Lee..
Angie asked: So I heard you're doing a video for the album?
Jay: Yeah, it's gonna be amazing...
Angie: So, any new's, is it for Otis or, and what is it like any news ?
Jay: Yeah, like I just said, it's gonna be amazing..
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top