Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tragic. I really should find something better to do, but it seems like there is a lack of options where I am. I chilled at Target with friends. Even if it wasn't as bad with friends, I feel like it was a bad way to spend time.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Indecisive said:
Tragic. I really should find something better to do, but it seems like there is a lack of options where I am. I chilled at Target with friends. Even if it wasn't as bad with friends, I feel like it was a bad way to spend time.
Why didn't you just go home?

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
At least you had friends with you. I had to kill 2 hours today just walking around the mall listening to music by myself

·
Registered
63,503 Posts
therealist137 said:
I can just imagine OP and his friends hogging up the video game kiosk the whole time playing demos :hah:
:dead:  I only see little kids on those things, used to be the first thing I went to when I was young.

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
SBMike said:
:dead:  I only see little kids on those things, used to be the first thing I went to when I was young.
Same. My neck would kill after looking up more than 2 minutes on those things tho <<<<<

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
bruh my friends were doing this and i was just like :what: y u ****** hanging out at target, are you even buying anything, is that supposed to be fun? :wtf:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts