Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who is guilty of this? and why?

I still think this motion is in full effect, everybody wants to become a fashion killa.

only problem is people will go broke to try and keep up with the latest trends in clothing whether it be owning a pair of balenciagas.

Hip hop in general i believe has caused me to spend impulsively.

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
nah
alexander wang trash

·
Registered
29,699 Posts
moehunna said:
who is guilty of this? and why?

I still think this motion is in full effect, everybody wants to become a fashion killa.

only problem is people will go broke to try and keep up with the latest trends in clothing whether it be owning a pair of balenciagas.

Hip hop in general i believe has caused me to spend impulsively.

I think the real problem is ****** don't realize u can't buy swag, I've seen ppl wear the most expensive high end fashion pieces and look like a straight square. U know 1 those ppl who's outfit looks amazing on a the floor, on 1 of them fit grids but then looks terrible when the actual person wears it.

U gotta naturally have Style first and foremost, I feel like if you can't make cheap no-name shit look good then you don't have style, this is my opinion if ur tryna be a "fashion killer"

If you give no fucks and just rocking it because u like it or just want to, by all means do you, spend that bread, but if u tryna be a FASHION KILLER, buying expensive clothes alone won't just make u that all of a sudden

Heres the true way:
Confidence
Set new trends that ppl will follow
Naturally have good taste
Be able to make cheap no-brand clothes look fashionable
Be in shape (this is big, body proportions is majorrrrr, that's why models are skinny, clothes look better on skinny ppl)
Know how to keep up with trends while not looking like ur copying trends

1 - 8 of 8 Posts